If you were to rewrite Kamen Rider Kiva

Dude I never had the attitude that means everyone's against me. I merely said it was unfair. Seriously, people keeps on coming at me like you when I haven't even do anything. And I get treated with a warn level increasing... I am just annoyed already ok? I've had enough of this ****. So just stop with it.
 
Agreed we are here to discuss the problems with Kiva and how will you write it if you were the scriptwriter... Anyone even Japanesefanseries can voice their opinions but they must be constructive keep the bad and noncontributing opinions to yourselves!
 
Oh yah in Kiva I was surprised that they did not used their native supernatural folklore. Japan has a rich culture of demons and yokais... Why don't they pick up where Hibiki has failed.... Vampires have always gone well with supernatural creatures... and Japans has a vat of them.
 
Last edited:
-more giant monster battles
-more forms for IXA (copy/fake forms+flight form counterpart)
-giving Saga a bike and dragon
-IXALION powered form
 
-Make Bishop the Mastermind behind everything(I hated that guy since i first saw him)
-more MioXWataru(Yes,i'm a fan)
-more explaination to the story(like how kivat came to know wataru)
-make it so that Wataru can enter castle Doran to ask for advise from the arm monsters or something
 
Well, people are going to kill me for this, but I'll say it anyway:

Get rid of the "mechs". CG doesn't looks so nice.

Kiva's forms should alter more than his color and arms.

And lastly, whenever a Fangire does attack, KIVA SHOULD POP UP BEFORE THE VICTIM DIES. I swear, it pisses me off every time.

Oh yes, and uh..... more than one rival Rider.

that and take the kamen rider delta henshin function for the ixa, i rather have Nago saying "Rising" and then the Ixa saying something like "Rising Form Complete" than those weird ass noises that the faiz phone look a like makes
 
I would have made the Nago Kiva thing more serious. One scenaro would be that Nago would have gotten hospitalized for a period of time from being critacally hurt by kiva. Kengo, who has been training with Nago, would to become Ixa and would be even more bent on killing kiva because of getting revenge for Nago.

While Kengo is the new Ixa is when he would get that blue upgrade. After a few battle, Kengo would figure out some secret to kill kiva. Before he does he figures out that Wataru is kiva and vise versa. But because of his oath to Nago to kill kiva he still continues his plan to kill. Wataru has figured out that Kengo knows the secret to kill him so he has no choice but to fight back even tho he knows it Kengo. Wataru ends up killing Kengo, but right before he dies Nago shows up. He and Kengo had talked before the fight when he told Nago he knew how to kill kiva. Before he dies, Kengo tell Nago that kiva is Wataru.

Later the whole king arc would come and Kiva keeps getting beat up by King. One battle as King is about to give Kiva the final blow, guess who shows up in the nick of time to save him? Nago as Ixa, then the story goes on from there. What do you think?


-Also I would add more Kiva rider kicks.
-And gave FrankinKiva more air time.
-and the other two monsters would actually get some significance instead of just Jiro.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top