Back in Black
It takes more than defining moments, especially when it is focusing on Fuuto instead of Shotaro. Instead, it focusing more on Shotaro than covering Fuuto through multiple lenses. A home isn't enough reason, they way double has it been done. Had it been closer to Takeru or some other character, then yes there would a reason for it. A home can hell, it can heaven, or it be something in between. The issue is that he does it for his home, however, you don't really know why he has the affection. He just has it. In which case, it means nothing for it does give enough when it comes to is impulsive actions. That serves a greater purpose for it far more for it can be related. I am talking about not just through his friends, but his enemies, and people he doesn't know.

On that Raito in Foundation X, that is a fatal flaw. How could you get away by an organization like Foundation X? It's pretty much interpol of other wide spread organization. It is pretty much impossible to get away with it.

It demonstrate a goal Shotaro has. It didn't really define the actual reason. I could even has Kusaka has more reason with his grudges and jealousy on the same situation that way Shotaro deals with it. For he is simply fighting, I doesn't give it ulterior motive or any hidden motives that drive him. Think of it this way, using 2 by 4 for the structure support of the house. It's weak and cause major problems.

The thing with the museum is that they are only the supplier to the consumer.
Foundation X is literally the core when it come to production and details. It's different with Museum for they can do what the want, even if its displeases them. They don't have true loyalty to them despite having the gaia memories.
Did you forget something, the gaia memories for double are the same way. Don't treat double as it its the exception.

Skull is important more for the back-story than the tech development. In which case, that is more of use than junk of development for Shotaro. I rather have it focus more on Phillip, Narumi, Akiko, Terui instead of Shotaro. Shotaro practically develops like a stock crash. Goes up and goes down and stays flat.

Are you sure that it really focuses that much on Raito? Shotaro has far more development. Terui stills has a bit more to give to the story. As for Phillip, I wouldn't say his development matter that much with the constant annoying arbitration by Shotaro. Had they given more development to Phillip, I would say it is that way, however it is more on Shotaro and his love of Fuuto. I wouldn't really call handling it fairly. Don't mistake Shotaro's love for others as actual love. For I consider quite narcissistic, even through it doesn't seem that way. It come off quite passive aggressive in a sense. It was always Shotaro for the start and ends of the cases. Where do you Phillip doing other means that does help the case other than the Gaia Library. In a sense, Shotaro is using Phillip as a computer, while not trying to that is exactly what he is doing.

In a sense, the biggest problem is that Shotaro doesn't practice what he preaches. Tsukasa as bad as he is, does learn, even if goes overboard in the consequences. He ends up learning. If you use Zeronos or Kagami, than it would be better to say those things in terms of development. Shotaro is no Zeronos or Kagami. Don't treat him as if he is as kind as those genuinely. For even selfish intention has good intentions to them. Shotaro just has intentions, that aren't defined, whether it is bad or truly good. Shotaro does not make that much flaws, which is a problem. All it becomes is empty euphemism of his love for Fuuto. It never goes beyond Fuuto. It does go personal beyond Fuuto. He never actually treats them as with skepticism. It does not become the underlying reasons that justify all of his actions though. For had it really love Fuuto, he would have truly been a no-kill policy even if they are evil. For he would love them, despite the problems that will occur. That is why Shotaro could hardly be consider nice, for he is being too nice. That doesn't do anything for other people other than use him or to be weary. For they would know that it is a facade that can be seen through.

It does not help him that now I can associate him with Mitt Romney in that sense.lol

The focus of a story usually is not the setting. The focus of a story is the characters. This is middle school material. I should not go over this.

Do you not want to protect your home? Stopping drugs from destroying your home is a good reason to fight to protect your home. I think so, but there always is some person saying that one thing is subjective because that person believes that it boosts intelligence points or something. Who is this Takeru in the Double series and why is he so important that we must abandon everything for his sake? We know that Shotaro has lived in Futo and that he has developed strong feelings for his home. Like I said, this is done over the course of his entire life and to see that we would see his entire life story. We do not need his entire life story. All we need is to know that he wants to protect his home as most people do.

Foundation X is not like Interpol. Foundation X had many bases and it's assumed that some are very busy elsewhere and that they do not have the time to dedicate resources to defeating Kamen Riders in Futo. They do not concentrate defenses in one place because it leaves others vulnerable.

Please rewrite that part about Shotaro and Kusaka. I don't know what it means.

The Museum is the core of production. You remember that big structure underneath the museum? No one had a true loyalty to the Museum. That was one of the major points. It is why Saeko left and Sonozaki Ryube only did business with them to advance his own plans. Sonozaki knew that they did not share the same vision as him. Double was created as a part of the bigger plan as well. I don't even know why I would address this because you went on a tangent.

Skull does nothing for the series. All we needed that was related to him was Narumi. That's it. Narumi serves his purpose by leaving his teaching with Shotaro. Shotaro is a steadily developing character, but the whole point is that he is well-defined. He is not the main dynamic character. He influences change in other characters. Think of what happened with Raito and Terui. Raito did not care about anyone and Terui only cared about revenge. At the end of the series, they all become friends who fight for justice.

I don't think that you were paying attention during the series. You probably were judging people on their looks and you connected that to everything else. How could you miss Raito's development?

Shotaro's love for Futo is not stressed on every episode. It only is mentioned a few times because we already know it. It's not like he's saying "Futo! I love Futo!" every episode. Narcissistic? Shotaro? No. You need a dictionary that doesn't cost 25 cents. He tried to save Terui from being lost in his revenge and he saved Wakana and he defeated Utopia because he wanted to save his friends. Most important, it was Raito's wish. He did not transform until the last fight with Utopia because he did not want to lose his friend.

Shotaro and Philippe complement each other. That means that they complete each other or combine their strengths. Shotaro is a natural detective and Philippe has the access to almost anything in the world. They understand this and they work together.

Are you saying that Shotaro can't be good because he is good? There is no facade. He is a simple character. Keep in mind that we also would see these things. Kusaka in Kamen Rider 555 is a great example.

What of Fourze.

The characters are okay. But couldn't Sonoda stay and go rogue? And why couldn't Tachibana be Utahoshi Rokuro plus Hayami would've been Garren.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Ryuki: Instead of acting like a simpulton that he is, Shinji should be more like his AU Rider counterpart.

Blade: I don't think he should waste his time trying to save Hajime, he should just let him die honorably and start acting like the hero that we expected him to be.

Kabuto: Instead of wasting his time quoting his grandmother, he should be more like an alternate version of Shouji Kasusabe. Rebelious, sarcastic, and some what of an wise, reliable idol who people should look up to as a role model.

Kiva: perhaps he should be more socialble and a teenager as well, but in a shy, nerdy kind of way in his mind.

Decade: Struggling on whether he will accept his fate as a destroyer, or a savior of the multiverse. Less of a douchebag, but more like Inui-san, only less sarcastic.

Fourze: I think they should've just made him more of a delinquent to match with his hairstyle and behaviour, but more of a gentleman to the ladies including the girls in the Rider Club. Let him stay close with the "Real" Nadeshiko, so eventually he'd fill a bit more complete and then have like a darker-tone in his backstory.

Kuuga
Ryuki

Kuuga

, the main rider isn't some Peter Parker ripoff. Instead, like the original Kamen Rider, he is an expert of a sort.

Well since in this series it revolves around archaeology and these people unleashing an evil on the world, I will make Godai an archaeologist adventurer modeled from Indiana Jones whom has fallen on hard times and resorted to stealing artifacts. Partcularly, from a dig of an ancient Japanese civilization.

With the other robbers, they help reopen a treasure trove which is purported to have gold ,but unofrtunately, the place caves in and Godai is the only one who comes out alive. We see him in the hospital , but on his waist, we see markings that resemble tribal tattoos in the Grongi tongue.

The Grongi are evil spirits, demons whom can take people over, and like OOO is targets people's shortcomings in order to find the perfect host. However, such transformations are permanent leaving those whom gain control of their new grotesque forms to suicide or as aids to Kuuga . The first victims are the robbers whom get turned into the first set of monsters in the series.:coolshades:

In this iteration, there are offhanded references to Masked Rider and the Power Rangers over in America , but just that. References like the one in GMK.

They use animals, but get to use people of higher calibers as the stakes get higher and to establish influence into our world. This is where a new rider will come in.

While Kuuga will have his forms, albeit reduced to four, another rider will come forth based on Kikaider/Metalder as his origins are as a cyborg. Aka this is foreshadowing to the establishment of an evil organization like SHOCKER. We get crossover with J.

The reporter that takes Godai's place is this new rider, but he chooses to die from a fight to the death or after being wounded severely. We find out that this rider is the son of Shin, chosen for his unique adaptations. Well fortunately for him,he becomes a real rider via Agito.

No main antagonist, but several from same group of demons.

Ryuki

The main character is Dexter Kobayashi. Unlike his counterpart, he is privy and competent but also a con, a cheat and brute of the local Yakuza. Fate hands him a strange deck of cards when one day, he is conned and cheated out of his finances and forced to work at a lower end job. Since he butts heads with a rival for the honor of being the right hand man of the mobster, he is denied a good job at the steakhouse.

By week's end, all seems hopeless until he comes across a deck of cards and a woman is being mugged, but then when she starts to be beaten , he tries to fight the person off only to reveal he is in the reflection of the mirror. Dexter hops in , gets his ass handed to him and Edina saves him, the Wing Knight.

The antagonists are the Yakuza ,whom by now have eyes set for the head of Dex , and are the masters of the mirror verse and its devastation to the outside world. You don't pay, you get sucked into another world and die.Alongside a rogue scientist turned terrorist though, the Yakuza create these monsters and whatnot to put people into submission and for Ryuki's rebellion, it is a transgression.

While Edina is the lead and the detective, Dex is the comedic fall guy whom is thick skulled in some purposes and their dynamic is played by the conflict. Edina is the nega-Batman while Dex is the opposite of Spiderman.

Every other Rider comes either from the Yakuza or people bullied to using the Advent Decks to get protection. Femme is the lover of Wing and is the Uranus of the series, a former Geisha hooker whom was saved by her love. She dies tragically. Most die and or turn , but are killed anyways.

The villains carry over from the past two and by the end , begin to have overarching control over the sphere of Japan until the finale.

Other characters will appear such as the reporters from Kuuga/Agito , previous rider cameos and the police.

I'll do:

Faiz
Kabuto
Kiva
OOO
Fourze

Tomorrow.

Back in Black
Those are fanfiction.

I thought that this was for changing certain aspects that would influence the story, not changing the entire story to... change the entire story.

Gentaro: If anyone wants to change Gentaro's appearance, change him into a greaser (Fonzie/Danny Zuko). He can be sweet to the ladies & the KR girls. But not the guys that offend him except the KRC guys.

Shinji & Ren: Change him from a idiotic reporter to a teenager (from the KRDK) who is seeking his kidnapped parents. Ren won't be the mean guy to him, he'll be just serious and trains Shinji for fighting the other riders.

Those are fanfiction.

I thought that this was for changing certain aspects that would influence the story, not changing the entire story to... change the entire story.

The changing of characters and views would change the story entirely.

AND HIS MOM IS THE GOD OF THE RYUKI UNIVERSE!YASUKO KOBAYASHI!

AND HE'S RELATED TO MASKED RIDER PRINCE DEX!

I just did the name because it sounded cool and because it was a homage to Dex from Masked Rider. Never dawned on me that she wrote Ryuki.

Explains why it is so cool.

Back in Black
Not quite. It depends on the scale. That is why we don't completely remove characters.

Changing the characters does not always alter the ultimate ending. Takumi confronting Kusaka wouldn't change the fact that Kusaka keeps getting in the way.

Restraining Shinji's yelling would not change the fact that he still was upset and confused and the entire story would unfold the same way.

Making G3 more effective would not make it a one-sided battle. The Overlord could still be producing more henchmen. G3 would be effective, but the Overlord also remains effective. There is the balance.

The changing of characters and views would change the story entirely.
Yes and no. It's true that changing the personality of one character, particularly a main one, would alter or even avoid certain events. However what you've done there is not just change the characters (often all of them) but the basic premise of the show itself. What you described is not Kuuga with Godai acting like Indiana Jones instead of Peter Parker (though tbh I don't see the similarity anyway), it's a completely different show that just happens to be called Kuuga.