Is there any characters you wanna rewrite from each series? Their story backgrounds? Personalities? Anything?

Kuuga
Agito
Ryuki
Faiz
Blade
Hibiki
Kabuto
Den-O
Kiva
Decade
Double
OOO
Fourze

Main Riders:
Secondary Riders:
Non-Riders:
Females:
Villains:
Main Antagonist:

Lurker
I think I've said this before, but I'd rewrite Decade so that he'd have a good and evil side, with the evil side being the Decade from the Rider War. The Good Tsukasa was a clone that would be activated of the original Tsukasa died. However, he activated and had amnesia.

That's pretty much it. He still keeps his "He will be what the worlds make him be." He still keeps his "Great Leader" status. Just that they explain his dark side better rather than cop out.

Deliquent Duo
Phillip: I would change it he has been partly affected by Foundation X experiment. Also, he would not be dead. In addition, I would put more focus on him instead of Shotaro. For the personality, I would make him a little bit less introverted. He left foundation X 10 years ago. Phillip also has to make sure Shotaro pays attention when it comes to cases more.

Shotaro: I would make him still apprenticing under Narumi. Furthermore, he got into a terrible argument before the incident. Also, instead of at Foundation X. Shotaro and Akiko would see Narumi gets killed in their detective agency. I would still keep how impulsive he is when it comes to cases. Oh, I forgot to mention. Shotaro has an affair with more than several people before coming on this job. He also is the unintentional spy of Foundation X.

After the climax scene against the museum, Phillip or Shotaro going to be killed off. They are going to be screwed from a random person in Fuuto. They know nothing about that person. It is not a former or current kamen rider.

Terui: I would make him a lot less brash, a bit more knowledgeable and cunning. His job would be a police assistant.

Akiko: I would keep her personality the same. For me, I would give more development to her and Phillip. A love relationship with Shotaro, Phillip, and Terui. Expect more slapping from her.

Back in Black
Diend Decade, I must say that your idea is pretty bad.

I would have Shinji from Ryuki not yell so much while trying to figure out what he should do toward the end of the Rider War. Ren would be more understanding with Shinji and he would guide Shinji while trying to dissuade him.

I would make Takumi confront Kusaka more than he did and he would be a little bit more aggressive as Kusaka kept trying to get him killed. I also would make Kusaka a little bit more two-faced. He only kept a different appearance in Mari's presence, but it would have been good if he did something similar with Takumi.

Agito needs some work with the whole "I don't know a damn thing about myself, but I do know that I must transform so that I could fight creatures" in the first part of the series.
G3 could use some work with the way the design is portrayed. It is bordering on high-tech and low-tech and effective and ineffective. It requires too much strength to handle the suit when it is lacking energy. A fictional alloy would be great. A beam that requires a large amount of energy could also work.

That's all I've got for now.

I for one on Kiva

Wataru: Make him not wimpy and not transform into Kiva all the time. Wataru should fight as a real dhampir for once and not as Kiva all the time. Fight for real. Plus give him a monster form that'll show more of his dhampir side.

Taiga: Should've at least shown his fangire form.

IXA: Less judgmental on the fangires.

Megumi: Keep her personality. Let her be the first to know Kiva's identity.

Kengo: NO IXA!

Deliquent Duo
Diend Decade, I must say that your idea is pretty bad.

I would have Shinji from Ryuki not yell so much while trying to figure out what he should do toward the end of the Rider War. Ren would be more understanding with Shinji and he would guide Shinji while trying to dissuade him.

I would make Takumi confront Kusaka more than he did and he would be a little bit more aggressive as Kusaka kept trying to get him killed. I also would make Kusaka a little bit more two-faced. He only kept a different appearance in Mari's presence, but it would have been good if he did something similar with Takumi.

Agito needs some work with the whole "I don't know a damn thing about myself, but I do know that I must transform so that I could fight creatures" in the first part of the series.
G3 could use some work with the way the design is portrayed. It is bordering on high-tech and low-tech and effective and ineffective. It requires too much strength to handle the suit when it is lacking energy. A fictional alloy would be great. A beam that requires a large amount of energy could also work.

That's all I've got for now.

Oh, I suppose treating Shotaro as gundam age Kio is
better.:eyebrow::eyebrow::redface2:

What does Shotaro when it comes to cases? Insert his opinion as other people opinion. As for the other riders, I have no problem with other at least they have an ounce of pride to let it get shredded.

Shotaro barely mention his past on his affection to Fuuto. Nor is given actual dilemmas that can screw him over. He never really has to work for anything. It is practically given to him on a gold, silver, platinum platter free of consequences and charges.

If it was bad, then why was foundation X push out at the last few episode like a deflating souffle. The other reason is also that museum doesn't have too much purpose. Had there mean more enemies from mafia, and other groups it would given Shotaro more reason to define him. The problem I have is that he gets virtually damage free. He doesn't learn anything for he always has his partner there. In addition, he doesn't deal with the other power issue. In my opinion, I would change that as well. It is dealing with data, it should be affected by that. They are USB for reason. It would deal with corruption when it comes to the gaia library.

The biggest issue I have is that how can Narumi even go to Foundation X headquarters and not be notice in a major way. It's kind of hard to hide activities such as spying without being caught in some way.
That isn't even including Shotaro involvement in a scene. For they would have been on a target list, even before they can walk onto the general properties by Foundation X. It would have preceded even the message from Skull.

Back in Black
We don't need Shotaro's life story. Most people also would like one defining moment, but what is life if not made of many different moments? Then we go back to what I first said. We do not need his life story. All we need to know is that he cares for his home.

Dude, he entered one of Museum's labs to help save Raito and his boss was killed. The first arc's major villain was a childhood friend who was corrupted. His reason for fighting and the way that he fought was reflected by each case.

The Museum was the main driving force within the events of the series. Foundation X's increase in power was due to the aftereffect of the Museum's reign. The influence of Foundation X seen is represented by Utopia. Utopia was one of the memories that was made possible by the Museum.

Shotaro does learn things, but they mostly are updates to what he already knows. The series does not focus on Shotaro's change as much because it focuses on Raito's change, which happens to be due to Shotaro.

Anyway, for Double, I think that I would remove Skull. He really serves no purpose.

Deliquent Duo
We don't need Shotaro's life story. Most people also would like one defining moment, but what is life if not made of many different moments? Then we go back to what I first said. We do not need his life story. All we need to know is that he cares for his home.

Dude, he entered one of Museum's labs to help save Raito and his boss was killed. The first arc's major villain was a childhood friend who was corrupted. His reason for fighting and the way that he fought was reflected by each case.

The Museum was the main driving force within the events of the series. Foundation X's increase in power was due to the aftereffect of the Museum's reign. The influence of Foundation X seen is represented by Utopia. Utopia was one of the memories that was made possible by the Museum.

Shotaro does learn things, but they mostly are updates to what he already knows. The series does not focus on Shotaro's change as much because it focuses on Raito's change, which happens to be due to Shotaro.

Anyway, for Double, I think that I would remove Skull. He really serves no purpose.

It takes more than defining moments, especially when it is focusing on Fuuto instead of Shotaro. Instead, it focusing more on Shotaro than covering Fuuto through multiple lenses. A home isn't enough reason, they way double has it been done. Had it been closer to Takeru or some other character, then yes there would a reason for it. A home can hell, it can heaven, or it be something in between. The issue is that he does it for his home, however, you don't really know why he has the affection. He just has it. In which case, it means nothing for it does give enough when it comes to is impulsive actions. That serves a greater purpose for it far more for it can be related. I am talking about not just through his friends, but his enemies, and people he doesn't know.

On that Raito in Foundation X, that is a fatal flaw. How could you get away by an organization like Foundation X? It's pretty much interpol of other wide spread organization. It is pretty much impossible to get away with it.

It demonstrate a goal Shotaro has. It didn't really define the actual reason. I could even has Kusaka has more reason with his grudges and jealousy on the same situation that way Shotaro deals with it. For he is simply fighting, I doesn't give it ulterior motive or any hidden motives that drive him. Think of it this way, using 2 by 4 for the structure support of the house. It's weak and cause major problems.

The thing with the museum is that they are only the supplier to the consumer.
Foundation X is literally the core when it come to production and details. It's different with Museum for they can do what the want, even if its displeases them. They don't have true loyalty to them despite having the gaia memories.
Did you forget something, the gaia memories for double are the same way. Don't treat double as it its the exception.

Skull is important more for the back-story than the tech development. In which case, that is more of use than junk of development for Shotaro. I rather have it focus more on Phillip, Narumi, Akiko, Terui instead of Shotaro. Shotaro practically develops like a stock crash. Goes up and goes down and stays flat.

Are you sure that it really focuses that much on Raito? Shotaro has far more development. Terui stills has a bit more to give to the story. As for Phillip, I wouldn't say his development matter that much with the constant annoying arbitration by Shotaro. Had they given more development to Phillip, I would say it is that way, however it is more on Shotaro and his love of Fuuto. I wouldn't really call handling it fairly. Don't mistake Shotaro's love for others as actual love. For I consider quite narcissistic, even through it doesn't seem that way. It come off quite passive aggressive in a sense. It was always Shotaro for the start and ends of the cases. Where do you Phillip doing other means that does help the case other than the Gaia Library. In a sense, Shotaro is using Phillip as a computer, while not trying to that is exactly what he is doing.

In a sense, the biggest problem is that Shotaro doesn't practice what he preaches. Tsukasa as bad as he is, does learn, even if goes overboard in the consequences. He ends up learning. If you use Zeronos or Kagami, than it would be better to say those things in terms of development. Shotaro is no Zeronos or Kagami. Don't treat him as if he is as kind as those genuinely. For even selfish intention has good intentions to them. Shotaro just has intentions, that aren't defined, whether it is bad or truly good. Shotaro does not make that much flaws, which is a problem. All it becomes is empty euphemism of his love for Fuuto. It never goes beyond Fuuto. It does go personal beyond Fuuto. He never actually treats them as with skepticism. It does not become the underlying reasons that justify all of his actions though. For had it really love Fuuto, he would have truly been a no-kill policy even if they are evil. For he would love them, despite the problems that will occur. That is why Shotaro could hardly be consider nice, for he is being too nice. That doesn't do anything for other people other than use him or to be weary. For they would know that it is a facade that can be seen through.

It does not help him that now I can associate him with Mitt Romney in that sense.lol

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Blade: Hajime can't be saved, and dies horribly. Kenzaki decides as heroes are wont to do that all he can really do about it is live a great life in Hajime's place. Amane is shown to have begun maturing as a result of Hajime's absence.

Kiva: Taiga remains Saga rather than switching to Dark Kiva. There are so many things I dislike about the Kiva cast that were I to list them all it wouldn't really be the Kiva cast any more.

Fourze: Either get rid of Nadeshiko or develop her beyond just being Gentaro's girlfriend. As it is, she's completely 2D and is not a character but a plot device.