I go and be Judge Dredd if I had the power. As for the inferior leader he'd get the beat down & I'd take over..

I think i would be a rogue at first... i don't do well in teamwork, but I would always do good... tbh i think i would be a bit vindicator. I sometimes tend to be a bit justice for the sake of justice ^^

I think i would be a rogue at first... i don't do well in teamwork, but I would always do good... tbh i think i would be a bit vindicator. I sometimes tend to be a bit justice for the sake of justice ^^

Unless my team-members were people I knew and respected/liked, I would be highly untrustworthy and even if they were the nicest of people , I would find ways to work alone and even pick them off one by one unless they were really the best of people and proved to be effective to my own ends, as in manipulation.

Gradually , I would brainwash them to my point of view and alienate/wipe the others if they didn't. If they happened to have survived I'd go rogue the very second with my followers they find out about my underhandedness and steal the power source; thus wiping the X Sentai/Power Rangers out of the equation and making my own for me to lead in my way against the X villainy .

Let's just say that the inexperienced leader would either be helped into the team by me or taken out of the equation depending on how I care for the situation and my mood.

But seeing as that requires too much effort , I'd just go rogue and do my own thing.

Id rather be a Kamen Rider or separate ranger than a part of a team because teammates either extremely help or destroy the mission for justice , IE be like Batman.

If I was part of a team, I'd probably go along with it but I don't know. I really don't like fighting or conflict, and I also don't like physical exertion. If no one was telling me to go out and save the universe, I'd stay at home and do nothing. If people were encouraging me to help with stuff I might though. I definitely wouldn't use my powers for evil, as hurting people is totally uncool. I could imagine myself going a bit Shinji Ikari though tbh.

Super Moderator
Well even in Sentai there are cases of the people on the team feeling like "What? Me save the world? I'm just an ordinary person how am I supposed to do that? Besides, I got stuff to do." ..and then they grow into the role despite being either put off or scared shitless by the prospect of it when it's first presented to them.

Take Raita from Jetman. I'm sure he would rather have just kept messing around in his garden but he ultimately rose to the challenges of being YellowOwl.

Some folks say its like a cloud.
You now that one guy that wants to be an ally of justice and then sometimes goes overboard for the sake of justice once he gains power?....... But other than that I'd be a good guy! :D

Resident Precureologist
If I was given the power, I'd NOT use it. I'd go find some Navy SEAL, Green Beret, or even a Spetsnaz soldier with unshakeable moral convictions and pass the power onto them. I do this because I know I'd abuse it.

Unless my team-members were people I knew and respected/liked, I would be highly untrustworthy and even if they were the nicest of people , I would find ways to work alone and even pick them off one by one unless they were really the best of people and proved to be effective to my own ends, as in manipulation.

Gradually , I would brainwash them to my point of view and alienate/wipe the others if they didn't. If they happened to have survived I'd go rogue the very second with my followers they find out about my underhandedness and steal the power source; thus wiping the X Sentai/Power Rangers out of the equation and making my own for me to lead in my way against the X villainy .

Let's just say that the inexperienced leader would either be helped into the team by me or taken out of the equation depending on how I care for the situation and my mood.

But seeing as that requires too much effort , I'd just go rogue and do my own thing.

Id rather be a Kamen Rider or separate ranger than a part of a team because teammates either extremely help or destroy the mission for justice , IE be like Batman.
What the **** is wrong with you?

Banned
And that makes you awesome in my book for following morals, where I'm from everything's not black and white but shades of grey. I'm more of an Anti-hero but I'd always fight for the good of the people.

Also I don't think taking out corrupt cops and politicians (not killing) is not a misuse of power

Morals are not something you can follow. Everyone has different morals. There is not one set standard for the entire world.

The question here seems rather self evident. If you are a power ranger, you are good.