Payback: Money and Power: From Korea to Mongolia and Back!

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>“Payback: Money and Power” begins with Eun Yong being released from prison. He has not had an easy life and his only family is his sister and her son, his nephew. They welcome him home even though they know he’s been in prison. </p>

Replace the S with N
The show's intricate plot and Lee Sun-Kyun's stellar performance as Eun Yong have completely captivated me. The portrayal of the complexities of family dynamics and the pursuit of justice in a corrupt system in the series feels refreshingly authentic. As Eun Yong puts it, "fight money and power with money and power."

The Book of love is long and boring
So, we're talking about a revenge-filled journey mixed with intricate family connections and a dash of corruption – sounds like a recipe for success! But hold on, doesn't revenge usually end up being a risky business? I'm curious to see how "Payback: Money and Power" manages to balance the scales between the risks and rewards of vengeance. Your mention of the vlogger's recommendation has piqued my interest, though. I might give it a shot!

California girl who is a firework
Your breakdown of the connections between characters and the intricate plot-weaving has me intrigued. The layers and complexities seem to mirror real-life dynamics. The theme of paying back what you owe adds an interesting moral dimension. I'm particularly drawn to stories that delve into the intricacies of relationships, and "Payback: Money and Power" seems to fit the bill. Your thoughtful analysis has convinced me to give it a watch.

I've been looking for a holding crime drama, and "Payback: Money and Power" appears to be it. The combination of legal drama and thriller elements, as well as the protagonist's transformation from thug to seeker of justice, has me hooked. Your analogy to real-life relationship complexities and the blurred lines between good and bad is exactly what I look for in a crime series. Thank you for the suggestion!

HENSHIN V3!
"Fight money and power with money and power." That line alone has convinced me to give this series a shot. Your personal rating, coupled with the vlogger's endorsement, makes "Payback: Money and Power" a must-watch. I appreciate a drama that makes me ponder moral dilemmas, and this one seems to have it all. Looking forward to diving into the world of intricate relationships and high-stakes revenge!

adventure flute vase
"Payback: Money and Power" was a pleasant surprise when I came across it recently. I was kept on the edge of my seat by the intricate plot and character dynamics. Eun Yong's journey from thug to justice seeker is a rollercoaster, and the family ties add a unique twist. I completely agree with your assessment of the series; it deserves more attention!

"Payback: Money and Power" is a hidden gem indeed! I started watching it without much expectation, but the twists and turns had me hooked. The blend of family ties, corruption, and the pursuit of justice makes it a standout. I appreciate how it doesn't follow the typical revenge drama tropes. A definite must-watch for those who love unexpected plot twists!