JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I'm talking about mass killing criminals.Not out of self-defense but because they're evil.
So for example, going to prison's that have a "death row" and *ahem*......speeding up the process?

The World Warrior
I'd use them and my image for profit, like Ozymandias. Toys, comic books, feature films...

Actually back this time
It's 2011, the age of facebook and twitter. I'd sit at home and brag about how I could do awesome things, if I wanted. I'd generally lack motivation to do anything except post status updates that would get plenty of likes.

I'm talking about mass killing criminals.Not out of self-defense but because they're evil.Allowing criminals to almost ruin the world and then just come in when they almost do is bad.
Even if you have powers that doesn't give you the right to take lives. Your just one person it's not your place to decide who lives and who dies. There have been plenty of villain out there who have turned to good eventually both in the comics and the real world. They would of never had that chance if they were killed right away.
Were you replying to me? If so, then I agree with you there. I mean to hurt them if they first attacked you, being specific.
There always going to attack you. You're trying to stop there plans. If it was ok to do that then Batman would of killed Joker long ago, Superman would of killed Lex in a second, Spiderman would of killed Green Gob....wait, that's a bad example.

Pimp Robot
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ"]YouTube - M Bison: Of Course![/ame]

Anti-Anti
Let's start this up again shall we?
Say you were given powers as part of a team and the person chosen to be leader is not as experienced (ala Casey from jungle Fury) would you still follow their orders or question their every move as leader, belittling their every command and taking matters into your on hands?

HJU's master of disguise
1st question:
I would become a super villain faster than Lex could spend a buck.

2nd question:
If I thought they were a poor leader, I would call them on it. If it came to a point where i had to follow them without question or go on my own, I would leave and do things my own way.

>.
There have been plenty of villain out there who have turned to good eventually both in the comics and the real world. They would of never had that chance if they were killed right away.

I'd say weather or not they deserve the chance to become good people depends upon their actions prior. If a small time thief decides he wants to go straight then more power to him. A rapist however should be summarily executed without a second thought.

as far as the questions go

Question #1 - I'd definitely want to use the power for good. Though i'd also end up find some means of using it to isolate myself from society. These two factors are bound to clash at some point or another.

Question #2 - I'd try to help them for sure. I'm no leader so I can't see myself questioning their actions unless they do something extreme.

Anti-Anti
To answer the 2nd question my self I'd keep questioning the leader for the better of my team. But as said before I'd probably work alone as I'd rather take the evil on myself instead of someone more inexperienced than myself risking their life, doesn't mean I wouldn't be able to make hard choices like sacrificing myself or someone on the team in a no win situation to save the rest of a team or civilians

CPS

Power Ranger abilities come as a team thing (unless you're lucky enough to be a sixth or extra), so turning against your team is kind of dumb. Plus, you'd have to wear spandex, regardless of which side you're on. That alone would keep me on the good side. No one will take a bad guy in spandex seriously.

In the more general scope of "super powers bestowed on unwitting mortal", I think I would be wandering in terms of morality. Never outright evil or murderous, but very passionate or cold-hearted depending on the moment.

Last edited: