If you could adapt a Kamen Rider Series, which would you do?

RiderKing

New Member
As we all know, Black RX and Ryuki are the only Kamen Rider Series to be adapted into an english show. Now, lets say you had the chance to adapt a Rider Series of your choise. Which would you pick and how would you adapt?
 
Honestly, I think 555 would be hardest because of the Orphenochs directly killing humans.

DK, they just drag them into the mirrors and stuff.

I think Blade would be a nice touch. 4 Riders, not bad. And I am not thinking of Glaive, Larc, and Lance.
 
I'd pick Kiva and cash in on all the Twilight crap :laugh:

3rd'd i want to see a show down between Edward and wataru, and a showdown between jacob and Jiro. I want to see the fan girls faces when the violent rage ends when Kiva is standing on the dead corpse of the twinkling bastard :169:
 
Den-O. There's just so much that can be done with the time traveling concept that the series didn't explore at all.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top