Chronotia Archzenom
Member
*points to the title*
If I were given a finisher, I say "CHRONICLE SMASH"
this is done by channeling a lot of blue time energy, jumps to the sky while millions of blue glowing orbs are created from the surrounding, forming something like a blue galaxy which then forms white beams of energy that heads to the targeted foe thus paralyzing him. A leg is extended and points to the foe while a second stream of white light criscrossing each other till it heads all to the other direction as the sole of my foot from the extended leg glows immensely thus another stream of blue light is directed to me and I go directly to the paralyzed foe and the skies are illuminated with timelight and the foe is erased from the face of the earth as a 70 Gigaton of Force is exerted against him. Large explosions happens as each 10 meters gets crossed.
EDIT: This is like an Ion Cannon that destroys things heavily to their meltdown. However, after the attack, there will be bright azure flames that eats everything in it's path within 5 hours it will vanish.
If I were given a finisher, I say "CHRONICLE SMASH"
this is done by channeling a lot of blue time energy, jumps to the sky while millions of blue glowing orbs are created from the surrounding, forming something like a blue galaxy which then forms white beams of energy that heads to the targeted foe thus paralyzing him. A leg is extended and points to the foe while a second stream of white light criscrossing each other till it heads all to the other direction as the sole of my foot from the extended leg glows immensely thus another stream of blue light is directed to me and I go directly to the paralyzed foe and the skies are illuminated with timelight and the foe is erased from the face of the earth as a 70 Gigaton of Force is exerted against him. Large explosions happens as each 10 meters gets crossed.
EDIT: This is like an Ion Cannon that destroys things heavily to their meltdown. However, after the attack, there will be bright azure flames that eats everything in it's path within 5 hours it will vanish.
Last edited: