If u were a Go onger

What animal would you pick if u were a go onger?
mine is a beetle

EDIT: and number mine is 333
EDIT again lol: and vehicle, mine is a tank
 
Last edited:
Mine would be a turtle. I know it sounds silly:sweat: :redface2: , but the reason I chose it was because a turtle is well protected even at the expense of speed. And the vehicle the turtle will be based on is a tank. The number would be 9
 
Mine would be a turtle. I know it sounds silly:sweat: :redface2: , but the reason I chose it was because a turtle is well protected even at the expense of speed. And the vehicle the turtle will be based on is a tank. The number would be 9

But all the Engines so far have been meat eaters...

Mine would obviously be the Raven! Maybe as a stealth fighter...hmm... Number? Who cares about numbers!!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top