First for all. The villain in Carranger and Go-Onger are goofy looking villain while Toqger's villain are creepy looking (Look at the design of Baron Nero! He so scary-looking)

Second. The allies in Carranger and Go-Onger are too CUTE and Toqger's allies are less cute (Cute I mean eye cute)

And third. Toqger is train show! Not Car or Vehicle

I pretty sure that Toqger will be like Magiranger and Boukenger (or Kamen Rider Den-o)

I think people were just thinking it looked silly and guessed that it might end up being a parody series like Carranger was. :sweat: That's about it.

I think people were just thinking it looked silly and guessed that it might end up being a parody series like Carranger was. :sweat: That's about it.

Silly? Look at Magiranger and Boukenger, Those show is silly but was not parody, and plus Eaton doesn't look like a parody robot, she more like a humanoid robot like Liveman expect she doesn't have a face and the villain in Toqger are way creepy looking than Carranger's villain (Look at Baron Nero's design, he so scary!) And got a HUMAN allies unlike Go-Onger (I don't count Carranger's boss or his family because they doesn't know employee was actually Carranger)

D

Dr Kain

Tokkyuger could be like CarRanger if Toei had intelligent writers who could do a great parody of everything out there in the world of anime and Toku today. Sadly, that will never happen as AkibaRanger is pretty much our CarRanger. There is nothing in Tokkyuger that gives me a CarRanger vibe. Hell, I was hoping it would give me a GoGoV vibe, but nope, it is just another full on slapstick series with a terrible cast and feels like a mix between the worst of Go-Onger and the worst of Goseiger (which neither series really had too much redeeming qualities anyway). Yes, we have only had one episode to air so far, but usually the first episode sets the tone of the show. However, I'm going to give it 4 more episodes before I either step away from the train or ride along with it. Right now, I'm on the yellow line at the station debating what I want to do.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
ToQger is similar to Go-onger in the sense of being very OTT and comical. However, Carranger is the only official Sentai that is a parody. Go-onger and ToQger are not ...

Carranger was awesome, i wouldn't have the same hopes for ToQGer.
People are afraid of another Go-Onger because ToQGer looks silly, the Red is a child trapped in an adult's body and the first episode was even more lighthearted and goofier than i expected. But, so what? Sentai is for kids. I see this reaction every year, just for different reasons. People who think their favorites shows are more mature than others are just fooling themselves.