If Disney got ALL the Toei Franchises...

Then I would stick to Ultraman and Godzilla.

Honestly...
I'm not surprised to see another thread like this.

disney can gtf away from toei.
 
disney is a family company, toei markets violent shows where monsters are brutally beaten and killed

Not just the monsters, but humans as well. One of the shows has these monsters killing humans in ways you can't even imagine, oh they have to be speical humans with paranormal abilities, for if you kill a normal human, you die too.
 
If Disney had all rights to all of Toei's shows and whatnot, then it wouldn't make a difference because, I'm not interested in Disney. What do they do apart from ruin Power Rangers? Overflow us with High School Musical keychains and other merchandises based on their uninteresting and overpromoted movies?

Sorry, but I'm not interested in High School Musical, I'm interested in HIGH CLASS ASIAN ASS!! :anime:

For some strange reason I always wanted to say that!! :laugh:

Anyway, as long as Toei's and every other Japanese media is available in it's original Japanese form, unedited, uncut, unlocalized, in Japanese, maybe with English subtitles, then I'm happy.

Case Closed.

I will give Disney a little bit of credit for making some good toons at the time though..

JNP Productions has the Kikaider shows, Masked Rider V3, and Inazuman.

Wouldn't it be awesome if JNP Productions brought these shows over to England?!!!

Oh well, and I still haven't got the Kikaida DVDs yet.
 
Generally, it woluld suck. What more do you want? Disney already screwed up PR.

You have too much free time, Arnold. :eyebrow:

What more do I want? a Disney Channel show teaming up with Sentai, that's all. (I ignore Disney screwing up PR, that's reserved for the time when I'm tired of PR in the Philippines.)

Then the world will explode.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don't understand. Do you really want Disney to stick their nose into Toei's business ALL the time?! You must really desire it that much if you create tons of topics that has Disney and anything Toei related in its name.

Thus my teamups you guys don't understand anyway.

they don't even show those anime on toonami anymore

Thus, send them over to Jetix!

You know, the only things that Toei and Disney live action have in common is that they cast attractive girls for supporting roles.

Could this be the reason why arnoldmcguire335 is so obsessed with these types of topics?

Kinda. Maybe. I don't know. For cute girls like Emily Osment and Chise Nakamura, and more. I just don't get it but these were the only examples.
 
That would mean CN will be out of Business for anime, since many of their Toonami offerings are from Toei (Gash Bell, DBZ, One Piece, among others), and so will 4Kids who has Ojamajo Doremi. (Well Disney will only take the Toei stuff out of 4Kinds, excluding KR Dragon Knight.)

And then, If the Jetix Block gets full they will have to make the Jetix block a real channel in the states.

And maybe, some Toei toons get guest star appearances in some new Disney toon shows.

What else? voice your opinions here.

Disney? Seriously... I'd shoot my head off.

Your obession with Disney is just plain stupid and pathetic.
 
What more do I want? a Disney Channel show teaming up with Sentai, that's all. (I ignore Disney screwing up PR, that's reserved for the time when I'm tired of PR in the Philippines.)

It's never going to happen, I assure you.

Mixing Super Sentai with mediocre Disney programming is insulting.

The closest relation you'll ever see to Disney and Super Sentai is Power Rangers.

There really are no ifs, ands, or buts.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top