ryuuseipro
New Member
not everyone just the creator of the thread
but meh it's his interests
Oh, I didn't mean everyone, just some people (including said thread creator).
not everyone just the creator of the thread
but meh it's his interests
Then I would stick to Ultraman and Godzilla.
Honestly...
I'm not surprised to see another thread like this.
disney can gtf away from toei.
disney is a family company, toei markets violent shows where monsters are brutally beaten and killed
JNP Productions has the Kikaider shows, Masked Rider V3, and Inazuman.
Generally, it woluld suck. What more do you want? Disney already screwed up PR.
You have too much free time, Arnold. :eyebrow:
Then the world will explode.
I don't understand. Do you really want Disney to stick their nose into Toei's business ALL the time?! You must really desire it that much if you create tons of topics that has Disney and anything Toei related in its name.
they don't even show those anime on toonami anymore
You know, the only things that Toei and Disney live action have in common is that they cast attractive girls for supporting roles.
Could this be the reason why arnoldmcguire335 is so obsessed with these types of topics?
Then I would stick to Ultraman and Godzilla.
Honestly...
I'm not surprised to see another thread like this.
disney can gtf away from toei.
That would mean CN will be out of Business for anime, since many of their Toonami offerings are from Toei (Gash Bell, DBZ, One Piece, among others), and so will 4Kids who has Ojamajo Doremi. (Well Disney will only take the Toei stuff out of 4Kinds, excluding KR Dragon Knight.)
And then, If the Jetix Block gets full they will have to make the Jetix block a real channel in the states.
And maybe, some Toei toons get guest star appearances in some new Disney toon shows.
What else? voice your opinions here.
What more do I want? a Disney Channel show teaming up with Sentai, that's all. (I ignore Disney screwing up PR, that's reserved for the time when I'm tired of PR in the Philippines.)