I wanna see your room

*jealous*

How's parking though?

Underground parking with my own spot and all that stuff that comes with the price of living there but I hardly drive cause Metro is close. The loft isn't mines technically, it belongs to a relative who lives abroad but haves me watch over the place as long as I pay for all the amenities (water, power, cable, etc...). Zero rent.
 
The floors in my house are wierd. The living room has carpet, the kitchen/dining area has tiles, and the bedrooms has wood.
 

*sigh* I need more relatives like that~

I would be nice to be able to take the Metro to places I actually need to go to. As it is, it's better for me to simply drive. :redface2:
 
Some really nice places you guys. I need new posters on my walls XD

Good eye. :thumbs:

I can recognize almost all the stuff on your shelves :laugh: except some of the transformers on the same shelf as Classic Megatron because of the lighting.
 

The first time I saw this, I saw a giant empty space and I wondered why the picture wouldn't load. :laugh:

LOL, I'll take that as a compliment. Will try to post some proof that the room is mine.

Pose a Figuart there. :laugh:
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…