I think Veoh deleted my account..lol

that sucks. Have you tried contacting the webmasters for an official reason?

No, I don't know how I can contact them. I think I tried that when my first Veoh account was deleted, but I got no response. So willing to give it one more try, it happens again after 1 whole year, and that's the end of me on Veoh, I believe. :laugh:
 
Ack, man... I tried using Stage6 but it doesn't work for me... :disappoin
Oh well guess I'll wait for TVN to put up direct dl links then. Sorry to hear that Veoh did this to ya again man.



Damn you Veoh! :shakefist
 
Ack, man... I tried using Stage6 but it doesn't work for me... :disappoin
Oh well guess I'll wait for TVN to put up direct dl links then. Sorry to hear that Veoh did this to ya again man.



Damn you Veoh! :shakefist

You need to download the divx web player to play videos on Stage6, and they just updated everything again.

And why was this moved? Did I post in the wrong one again? ugghhh.. (I thought News meant "news". :laugh: )
 
Well news about toku or actually on the news is what counts in that section, I think? :sweat:

I have to dl a player to watch the vids on there? :sly: Ugh... :redface2: :disappoin

I'll think about it... but I really hate it when they give you no other choice... :disappoin
 
Oh, I see. Well I used to be able to see the descriptions for each category on this forum, but I can't anymore, so I just have to guess. lol :laugh:

Not necessarily. You just need the divx web player. It's more like a plugin so you can stream their video. It's nothing like "Veoh TV".


Well news about toku or actually on the news is what counts in that section, I think? :sweat:

I have to dl a player to watch the vids on there? :sly: Ugh... :redface2: :disappoin

I'll think about it... but I really hate it when they give you no other choice... :disappoin

Sorry.

That sucks. I watched your Den-Os.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top