Hellbound Season 2 announced and Netflix shared a deleted scene from Squid Game

Raccoon City Survivor
Hellbound was one of Netflix’s most successful Korean originals back in 2021. There is complete silence for a whole year.  There was silence and no News for a whole years. People assumed the demise of this show. I can’t blame them because everybody has doubts about Netflix’s reliability these days.
Fortunately, Korean shows seemed to have immunity from the Netflix Curse. Korean Dramas and thrillers have a smaller budget than most American shows, so  Korean Netflix originals have a higher renewal rate.  Squid Game was supposed to be a Limited Series, but its success made Netflix compromise.
Hellbound Season 2 announcement

If you haven’t heard about Hellbound, it’s first Season is ready for you to binge at Netflix. It is based from a hit  Webtoon and Netflix Webtoon Adaptations always deliver. Hellbound happens in a world where  Angel of Deaths shows up to people giving  them a decree or expiration date.  There is nothing they can do about it. Once the day come, A group of massive...

Continue reading...

Ariel's Bestfriend
I can hardly wait! I, for one, cannot wait to see this follow-up horror classic. In retrospect, it's probably for the best that Netflix decided to bring the show back for a second season.

I thought it was great. There needs to be a second season immediately. A second season of "Sweet Home" is also in the works. We need a second season of Alice in Borderland now. Asian Netflix Originals are More likely to be renewed. I am losing trust with the American Netflix.

British Columbia Made
The series' examination of the cult of personality, whether it be religions, celebrities, idols, or politicians, was something I greatly appreciated. It's abundant in today's society. The series demonstrates the destructive potential of fanaticism. With its thoughtful treatment of faith and spirituality, this series always leaves me reflecting on life. Look at all the violence people do in the name of religion.

I was pleasantly surprised by how engaging Season 1 was, and I look forward to seeing where the story goes next. They didn't even begin to scratch the surface of the many questions that have been raised.

Hellbound is super duper compelling. The show is not perfect but I can't stop watching it, I super enjoyed the show and now I have questions that can only be answered by returning for a second season.

True Patriot
Regardless of the criticism, I thought this was a fantastic series. Specifically, I need resolution to every season one mystery.I'm crossing my fingers that the second season is just expanded upon and expanded in length. Despite hearing quite a bit of praise for the show, the first season left me with a rather unimpressive impression.

I always Wonder what will happen to the baby because both of his parents died for him. Also I am still wondering why Park Jeong-ja got resurrected. Are we going to see what hell is like?