I don't have low self esteem.
th_pD3EQ.gif

That's a really nice Futurama gif.
Pardon me but don't you have something useful to do instead of make a stupid comment?

Yet you posted a pointless Futurama gif?

Anyway, a really nice person on FaceBook has explained it to me, he said that Namco and Bandai have merged but in some countries they still exist as seperate companies. It's all been sorted out now.

Just deleted the video and you are all good ok

Sorry but that would be completely defeating the purpose.

Mad Skillz
Pardon me but don't you have something useful to do instead of make a stupid comment?
Cut it out, if you're not going to make a constructive contribution to the thread, don't reply. Your first post was helpful but now you're just acting like a troll. Make another pointless post like that again and I'll delete and hand you an infraction.

I don't have low self esteem.
Apparently in his mind, just posting nothing more a gif doesn't count.

So he's spamming then?
Why would it defeat the purpose because your still using clips that you recored off a game with out permission?

Of course it would defeat the purpose. This is YouTube. What's the point in not uploading videos to YouTube? That's like not sticking bread in a toaster and not making toast.

So I didn't ask for permisson from that game company? Well are you going to tell this to the Angry Video Game Nerd or something? Millions of people on YouTube are uploading game clips without the game company's permisson. And besides that, from what I heard (unlike Toei and Viacom), these video game companies aren't surposed to give a crap about people uploading game clips because they see it as free advertisement.

Banned
Cut it out, if you're not going to make a constructive contribution to the thread, don't reply. Your first post was helpful but now you're just acting like a troll. Make another pointless post like that again and I'll delete and hand you an infraction.

And here I thought HJU frowned upon and did not delete posts. I mean I get the infraction parg, but freely admitting HJU deletes posts of it's users. Ah well carry on :thumbs::anime:

So he's spamming then?

Of course it would defeat the purpose. This is YouTube. What's the point in not uploading videos to YouTube? That's like not sticking bread in a toaster and not making toast.

So I didn't ask for permisson from that game company? Well are you going to tell this to the Angry Video Game Nerd or something? Millions of people on YouTube are uploading game clips without the game company's permisson. And besides that, from what I heard (unlike Toei and Viacom), these video game companies aren't surposed to give a crap about people uploading game clips because they see it as free advertisement.

Uploading clips is one thing, using footage for a parody video is another. And the company does own all rights to anything on either kind of video, so I believe they can do what they want with said footage.

Some companies don't care others do care.

Lurker
Keep the video. They just give you an ad. Nothing bad.

And also, they're probably legit, so there's that.

The new Tendou Souji
Keep the video. They just give you an ad. Nothing bad.

Yeah, re-reading it, it says it's not harming the account in any way so, nothing really to worry about.

{{{This claim is not penalising your account status.}}} Visit your Copyright Notices page for more details on the policy applied to your video.

Heroes are forever
But admit it! You were rude!

Ok, sorry sorry, random comments in threads have been much worse here.

You might want to make a back-up account RX.

VAMOLA!
But admit it! You were rude!

I don't meant to disrespect anyone with my opinions if they disagree with what I said. Now he finally got his answers from many sources thus time to abandon this thread and move on. DBAD