I don't have low self esteem.
OK!! I've just got an email from YouTube, saying..

Dear SushiSunshine2000,

Your video "[The Mimi Show] Tekken Tag Tournament (PlayStation 2) - Part 1" has been matched to gameplay content from BandaiChannel, but it’s still available on YouTube! In some cases, ads may appear next to it.

This claim is not penalising your account status. Visit your Copyright Notices page for more details on the policy applied to your video.

Yours sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

I'm confused. I thought it was Namco that owned Tekken, not Bandai. What's going on?

VAMOLA!
Have you seen this logo before? *facepalm*

th_Namco_Bandai_Games_Logo.png

Namco Bandai Games Inc. (NBGI) (株式会社バンダイナムコゲームス Kabushiki Gaisha Bandai Namuko Gēmusu?) is an arcade, mobile and home video game developer and publisher based in Japan which is the product of a merger between the video game development divisions of Bandai and Namco.

How come you asked us instead of google it yourself?

I don't have low self esteem.
Have you seen this logo before? *facepalm*

th_Namco_Bandai_Games_Logo.png

Namco Bandai Games Inc. (NBGI) (株式会社バンダイナムコゲームス Kabushiki Gaisha Bandai Namuko Gēmusu?) is an arcade, mobile and home video game developer and publisher based in Japan which is the product of a merger between the video game development divisions of Bandai and Namco.

How come you asked us instead of google it yourself?

I am aware of "BandaiNamco" but I am also aware Bandai and Namco exist as seperate companies. I have played Tekken Tag Tournament loads of times and never have I seen a Bandai logo anywhere in the game.

So does this BandaiNamco thing mean that Bandai owns Tekken and whatever franchises Namco might have and Namco might possibly own some of Bandai's franchises? Because I do not remember Namco having anything to do with Power Rangers for example..

Because I've played Tekken Tag Tournament loads of times and I never seen a Bandai logo anywhere.

Plus I've hard lots of stories about big companies claiming copyright of videos they don't own..

Banned
Seriously? I mean you posted a follow up to cyberman's? It's CLEAR... I mean.. Wow..:redface2:

I am aware of "BandaiNamco" but I am also aware Bandai and Namco exist as seperate companies. I have played Tekken Tag Tournament loads of times and never have I seen a Bandai logo anywhere in the game.

That's because TTT came out before Bandai and Namco merged.

Heroes are forever
As always you people are all rude. Mean, mean, mean.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Just deleted the video and you are all good ok