Marvel Finally Beginning To Consider X-Men Reboot

From where I'm standing, it's evident that the X-Men need to ditch those black latex suits and fully embrace their canonical costume colors. It's about staying true to the source material. And when it comes to Psylocke, I couldn't agree more with your statement that having her wear pants instead of her iconic leotard would be nothing short of a crime against humanity. Her classic look is integral to her character, and changing it would be a disservice to fans and the character's legacy. Here's hoping Marvel takes these considerations to heart.

дейве
Eh, X-Men in the MCU? I'm not so sure about that. The X-Men have had their own thing going on for a long time, and I'm worried that shoehorning them into the MCU might dilute what makes them special. Plus, there's already so much going on in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, adding the X-Men feels like it might be too much. I'll reserve judgment until I see how they handle it, but I'm not overly excited.

You know, I've had my fair share of disappointments with some of the previous X-Men movies. It often felt like the creators weren't true fans of the comics, and they took excessive creative liberties that didn't always sit well with the source material. That said, my hope is that this new iteration of the X-Men in the MCU will finally respect the rich comic book history and iconic characters. If the creators can stay faithful to the source material while injecting fresh and exciting storytelling, I think we're in for a treat. Here's to hoping they get it right this time!

I'm really hoping that the new X-Men movies will take a cue from the beloved '90s animated series and veer away from the tone of some of the earlier live-action films, particularly those directed by Bryan Singer. The '90s cartoons captured the essence of the X-Men comics so well, with compelling character development and intricate story arcs. If the MCU can replicate that kind of storytelling and character depth, it would be a fantastic homage to the source material, and I believe fans would truly appreciate it.

Froggy Afternoon
I've always scratched my head about why Mystique is portrayed as being naked in the X-Men movies. It's a puzzling creative choice, considering her ability to shapeshift and assume any appearance. I mean, it's not like she has to be naked to use her powers, right? So, I'm really curious to see if the MCU will take a different approach and finally have Mystique wearing clothes like any other character. It would be a small but welcome change for the character's portrayal.