Marvel Finally Beginning To Consider X-Men Reboot

Staff member
<p>It was six years ago when The Walt Disney Company first announced it was absorbing 20th Century Fox (now 20th Century Studios), and one major motive for that reason was blatantly obvious: Disney only partially owned the movie rights to the Marvel catalogue. Marvel had given the X-Men away to Fox (as well as the Fantastic Four) and buying the studio outright would mean Disney owned the concept of a mutant again, and wouldn’t have to keep pushing “Inhumans” as a thing.</p>

Seriously, I've been upset for a long time about how Bryan Singer handled the X-Men in those movies. I mean, seriously, why did he insist on making them all look like S&M bikers instead of embracing those iconic, colorful costumes from the comics? It just didn't do justice to the source material, and it frustrated a lot of fans, myself included.And don't even get me started on Ike Perlmutter's attempts to sideline the X-Men and push the Inhumans. That whole ordeal was a disaster. He tried to make the Inhumans a thing, but it just didn't catch on like he hoped. Instead, it felt like he was trying to kill off the popularity of the X-Men, which used to be the crown jewel of Marvel. It's painful to see how the X-Men lost their prominence.But now, with the prospect of an X-Men reboot in the MCU and the return of the "X-Men '97" cartoon, I'm hoping for a resurgence. It's time for the X-Men to reclaim their spot at the top of the Marvel hierarchy. Here's to brighter days for our mutant heroes!

Details of 2 days package tours from Bangalore (KS
Absolutely, I couldn't agree more! It's high time the X-Men members start wearing their original, colorful costumes from the comics. Wolverine, for instance, should definitely rock that classic yellow uniform again. Those iconic outfits are part of what makes the X-Men so beloved in the first place.

As for the treatment of female X-Men characters in the movies, it's been a concern for many fans. They should be portrayed accurately and as strong as they are in the comics. It's essential to showcase the diversity and power of the entire team, not just one character. Here's hoping the MCU recognizes the importance of this and gives all X-Men members the spotlight they deserve!

The Electric Mage
I've got mixed feelings about this X-Men reboot news. On one hand, it's great that Disney finally has the rights back and is considering bringing mutants into the MCU. On the other hand, I'm worried about how they'll handle it. The X-Men have a rich history, and I hope they do justice to the characters and their complex stories. Waiting until next fall for pitches is one thing, but knowing they won't go into production for a while is a bit disheartening. Let's hope they take their time and do it right.

Well, it's about time Disney started thinking about the X-Men, but I'm not entirely convinced it's going to be as great as we hope. The X-Men franchise over at Fox had its ups and downs, and I'm worried that Marvel might struggle to integrate mutants into the existing MCU. Plus, they've already planned their movies until 2028? That's a long wait. I'll reserve my judgment until I see some concrete plan

PammyTVAddict
I really hope Storm will finally be portrayed as an actual African woman with dark skin. It's been disappointing to see biracial actresses with lighter skin tones cast for the role, especially when there are many talented African actresses available.

Loyal Soldier
X-Men reboot news is like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day for me. I've been waiting forever for the mutants to make their debut in the MCU. It's about time! I mean, Deadpool was great and all, but the X-Men are where my heart truly lies in the Marvel universe. The fact that they're considering pitches from writers gets me all hyped up. I hope they do justice to my favorite mutants. Can't wait to see how this pans out!

This X-Men reboot news is making me feel nostalgic. I grew up watching the original X-Men animated series, and those movies from the early 2000s were a big part of my teenage years. It's bittersweet because I have fond memories of the old X-Men films, but I'm also curious to see how they'll fit into the MCU. Change can be good, right? Let's hope so.

You know, I've got mixed emotions about this X-Men reboot. On one hand, I've been craving to see Wolverine and Professor X rubbing shoulders with the Avengers. But on the flip side, I'm worried they won't capture the essence of the X-Men like the old movies did. There's a sense of nostalgia attached to those films, and it's hard to let go. I'll keep an open mind, though, and hope that whatever they do, it honors the legacy of the X-Men.