I Know something About PR: Operation Overdrive that you don't!

That's probably confirmed. JYB hasn't said no when he was asked, didn't say yes either though.


What bothers me is that people working on the show who often tell outsiders some news do it in confidence that we won't get threads like these. Eventually that's probably just going to screw fan-staff relations, but certain people having all the "connections", I doubt it'll matter to them.
 

What you said about my color?


Honestly, it's probably not even that big of news.
 
You know, in Retro spect it was probably a mistake to create this thread. But I just got so pissed off last year when I knew something about Mystic Force months in advance. and when it came to light and I said something I got page after page on RB calling me a liar.
 

They do that to a lot of people. I remember when people called CyberBlack a liar. There was another guy who had accurate DinoThunder information and even SPD information and each year he was called a liar and his threads locked on RB. Kind of stupid why mods do that.

What I'm really hoping is that HJU can be the first or one of the first places to break the news. I really think it would be great

If you wanna make it right, got forth and see when this can be revealed so we can make sure it's revealed here first!

Yeah, it would send some nice shock waves to know that another board gets the exclusive scoop first.
 
...because then there would be pages and pages of "liar".
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…