I Know something About PR: Operation Overdrive that you don't!

Confirmed enough that if this is what MegaRanger is talking about, it's old news.

I guess it's not a hint at all to say that's not what he was talking about. So, I can say that.

Still, if this is confirmed it IS big news and nobody told us here!

I think this news deserves its own thread!

It's Judgement Time!
On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate this "information" about PR:OO? Is it really good or just something like "I know the name of the foot soldier".

Though I just realized something. He mentioned Tony Oliver. Does he still work on Power Rangers?? I dont keep up with the crew behind the show. Because if he's been absent from the show, and now suddenly KNOWs information on the show, is that a confirmation that Tony is working on the show again? The last bit I read about was that he did a voice in WF and that seems to be it from there.

I could be wrong, maybe he's always been there (and just neglected) but if he hasnt... news of his return would be very sweet.

No more answering of questions from me guys. Biggest reason why not is that if I spill any beans then the source finds out I did, HJU's off the list for ever knowing any secrets and then potentially being able to bring 'em to you first.

So, help me out with that. If you want HJU to be the first to drop news, you gotta help make it so that the higher ups know we can be trusted. :thumbs:

I bet it's something stupid. Like the color of the blue ranger's eyes. Or what type of noise their morphers make.

Dang you figured it out right there, Thier Morphers make the noise of a vacumn cleaner, you found me out. On the note of why I am posting and Keith got a real kick out of this, some dumbass just doesn't know how to take a clue and wait. Our Beloved Leader Keith's AIM as all know is
"KeithCrichton"

A moment ago some zittiot tried contacting me on AIM with the name
"KeithCrichiton"
Pretending to be Keith and trying to get me to talk about it..... SHEESH what fools these mortals be!

Seriously, what's the point of building up the suspense though. You're just giving some members orgies and at the same time pissing them off to a level of irritation. Just spill the beans now and get it over it.

Otherwise, use [hide] tags or [spoil] tags. It's really no one's loss. It's not like any of the producers lurk here, besides Kalish.....and Judd Lynn.