I Know something About PR: Operation Overdrive that you don't!

Dang you figured it out right there, Thier Morphers make the noise of a vacumn cleaner, you found me out. On the note of why I am posting and Keith got a real kick out of this, some dumbass just doesn't know how to take a clue and wait. Our Beloved Leader Keith's AIM as all know is
"KeithCrichton"

A moment ago some zittiot tried contacting me on AIM with the name
"KeithCrichiton"
Pretending to be Keith and trying to get me to talk about it..... SHEESH what fools these mortals be!

Wow.... that.... is creepy. :eyebrow:

G

GouGou Sentai Boukenger

Dang you figured it out right there, Thier Morphers make the noise of a vacumn cleaner, you found me out. On the note of why I am posting and Keith got a real kick out of this, some dumbass just doesn't know how to take a clue and wait. Our Beloved Leader Keith's AIM as all know is
"KeithCrichton"

"KeithCrichiton"
Pretending to be Keith and trying to get me to talk about it..... SHEESH what fools these mortals be!

Yes it is but no less:

Post the conversations. You could be flaking out again. Also when have Bruce or Judd "lurked" here?

"KeithCrichton"

"KeithCrichiton"
:laugh:

Maybe after duplicating the profile, and putting a ''.'' at the end instead of putting in a ''I'', the person would of tricked you. Some one pulled that trick on me a while back.

Lurker
On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate this "information" about PR:OO? Is it really good or just something like "I know the name of the foot soldier".

Though I just realized something. He mentioned Tony Oliver. Does he still work on Power Rangers?? I dont keep up with the crew behind the show. Because if he's been absent from the show, and now suddenly KNOWs information on the show, is that a confirmation that Tony is working on the show again? The last bit I read about was that he did a voice in WF and that seems to be it from there.

I could be wrong, maybe he's always been there (and just neglected) but if he hasnt... news of his return would be very sweet.

You've got a very good point. I never thought of that. As far as I know Tony Oliver hasn't been involved with the show at least as long as it's been in New Zealand. So how he would know anything about Overdrive is somewhat of a mystery.

It's also kinda weird that Keith changed the subject after you mentioned it. At first I thought I was on to something with my Austin St. John bit of wishful thinking, but your post makes more sense. See guys. I told you to go to Youmacon but no one would listen.

It's Judgement Time!
yeah but after that whole fiasco at RB where someone was like "omg they wont be bringing back PR peeps cuz..!", I dont think any of us thought anyone important would be there. Then again, Tony Oliver is heavy in lots of Anime titles so it makes sense he would be there. Im guessing it was dumb luck that any information slipped out at all. Which might prove that Tony Oliver might be getting involved in Power Rangers again.

More fake people....

[23:07] Kaijunaster: Can you believe the nerve of some people?

For your information, this isn't cool. And if I or Megs is able to get your IP address and we can match it to your user profile here, you will be banned indefinately. This is your warning.

Mad Skillz
You should probably just stick to PMing each other here about that topic, that way there's no way anyone can fake it.

G

GouGou Sentai Boukenger

Since when can you get IP's from yahoo/aim instant messenging

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Yeah. I gotta say it's pretty sad what people are doing. Even though Mega refuses to tell me, and same w/ Keith, I'm not that desperate to create a fake SN on AIM just to get it. I could call them both, but I'm rather lazy. :laugh:

G

GouGou Sentai Boukenger

Exactly. They already expected somebody to do it which makes those person or persons look like fools.