I Know something About PR: Operation Overdrive that you don't!

I know what he's been told. If it turns out to be true, I'll confirm it for ya.

I wouldn't sweat it tho. I'm sure you all will know soon enough. :thumbs:
 
please say that there's a chance HJU can be one of the first places to break the news when it can. It would be a nice highlight for the community.
 
Bleh, nothing can be said.

Making this thread was mean. :disappoin

Sorry guys. Just hang tight and it'll be cool once the news arriaves then ALL of us can enjoy it. It shouldn't be long now, right? I mean, new PR series premiere in February. So like, we should all know and enjoy within the next two months or so.
 
Making this thread was mean. :disappoin

I wasnt going to say anything but... I mean, if you cant say anything, why mention it at all? This isnt the third grade :P

But you're right it's not a long wait at all. We've waited so long just for new MF episodes, a couple months for PR:OO will feel like a cake walk. Especially with the promos about to air. Cant wait to see those.
 
Tony's involvment in the season may be the truest thing about this, but it's led to a lot of chronic bullshit on RB and some "insider informats" have been proven to be posers with nothing concrete
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top