I Know something About PR: Operation Overdrive that you don't!

TonyMe.jpg
So Over the weekend I was hanging with Tony Oliver, one of the Creators of PR, And He let me in on a little secret. I'm not gonna tell you what that secret is, cause I don't want to get him in Trouble. I'm just gonna tell you I know it. So that when It gets announced I can shout from the rooftops that I knew it and you didn't. Cause I knew things about Mystic Force last year. but when I said that after they became public knowledge RB called me a liar. so Now I'm saying that I know this HUGE thing that you don't!!!

G

GouGou Sentai Boukenger

Just go ahead an tell us. Or do it in PM. I'm sure its nothing big.

TonyMe.jpg
So Over the weekend I was hanging with Tony Oliver, one of the Creators of PR, And He let me in on a little secret. I'm not gonna tell you what that secret is, cause I don't want to get him in Trouble. I'm just gonna tell you I know it. So that when It gets announced I can shout from the rooftops that I knew it and you didn't. Cause I knew things about Mystic Force last year. but when I said that after they became public knowledge RB called me a liar. so Now I'm saying that I know this HUGE thing that you don't!!!

I hate you.

What did you know about Mystic Force and a thread like this wouldn't stop me from calling you a liar if I was so inclined (which I'm not).

G

GouGou Sentai Boukenger

the two together, yes.

for some reason I believe him

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
You know you can tell me, Trevor, because odds are I'm gonna be too lazy to tell anyone else.

I knew John Tui was gonna be The Gold Mystic Ranger or whatever the F he was called, 2 months in advance. As for letting anyone know, Keith knows just so he can ready the frontpage for when it's cool to let the world know. But Tony told me something else (That I also won't mention) and I told a few people at the con that I thoguht for sure had no message board ties.... and the next morning he had an email from his boss wanting to know why he was talking about these things.... so the powers that be ARE watching.

Lurker
TonyMe.jpg

How do we know you're not just saying you know something so that when anything happens you can just say you knew all along? There has already been mentions of big plans this season so it's not really uncommon knowledge.