I Know something About PR: Operation Overdrive that you don't!

Well heres a simple way to finish this thread off.

Tell Mr. J-C the news that you "know" and I'm sure the two of you can keep that information beyond the walls of the Net untill official release, and then you can celebrate in the knowing of knowledge before it's public releasing, then JC can back you up since we know he is a man of justice who wouldn't lie.

That way. You have proof, that proof being JC. If you want to double the knowledge. Make yourself a video waking up out of bed, going to some public place, asking them what time it is (if it's like the postal office, that would be great) and what day it is, then after that say what the "news" is.

Wait till public release, and bam. Show the video. While it's still easy to falsify such things, the only other thing I can think of is for you to tell either everyone, or a select Thirteen whom you regard as the highest of members here at HJU to carry the secret and be your proof. I'm sure you can't bribe that many ppl to lie.

After that, noone can call you a liar, noone can call you a crackhead, and noone can say anything without a foot in their mouths. 26 feet actually.
 
This thread is ridiculous. It's about some crackhead saying that he has a secret but won't tell anyone because he can't tell and "Oh em gee! I know something you don't know."

Childish. This isn't kindergarten.

Seriously, this isn't really something new. This is Trevor, aka Mega Ranger, we're talking about here.
 
He already told me like... Saturday. I'll confirm whether or not he's got the juice when the news breaks, but yeah... sorry about this.

Do you guys want me to close this, cuz all it is is a big ol' thread about what can't be said. This can't be fun. :P
 
I think this thread is hillarious. "I've got a SECRET, but I can't Tell!"

"Tell us!"

No.

"Tell us"

No.

"Ah come on. I won't tell anyone! I'll give you a quarter!" etc...


The thread doesn't need to be locked. Guys here just need to stop complaining and show a little patience.
 
That way. You have proof, that proof being JC..

But see, that's all really pointless. Who cares if someone knows something about PR before anyone else? Really, we're all going to know eventually. It's not a race. However, I didnt want to **** on Mega's parade. I would be excited too if I knew something really kewl ahead of time.

I think he just wanted to tell us he met a kewl guy and god of Power Rangers. Which I'm envious. Sounds great. I wouldnt care if this thread stays open or not. If I were a mod I would leave it open. It's fun
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top