Eye See You
I just can't get into the Tomica Hero series because I'm not a fan of the humor. It's stale, unamusing, and boring. THe plots are subpar and the designs make my eyes bleed. The only saving grace is the music. I saw the first two episodes of Rescue Force and quit, and saw the first one of Rescue Fire and stopped. I'm JUST deciding to try giving Go-onger another try, and I'm not totally certain on that even. So will I ever try Rescue Force/Fire again? Probably, but I'm willing to bet I won't like it the second time either. I just don't like these 'comedic' shows.

Don't waste ur time with Go-Onger full. Ask some members for a handful (and I mean that literally) of the better episodes and that should be enough.

^ And those still fail in other areas.

I thought the only thing they did right was the Daeen arc. Other then that nothing has impressed me from Tomica Hero.

Well, Rescue Fire is on the least importance in my downloads so far. I just watch it when I have free time.

Same.

What about Kamen Rider Den-O? Power Rangers Ninja Bullshit Storm?

It's Power Rangers Ninja Stroke.

Lurker

I hated Den-O with a passion, and still do. I can stand some certain episodes, and will probably watch it again for the overarching plot (while it lasts). I liked Ninja Storm for other reasons, such as good character development and lasting plots. The comedy was actually entertaining, IMO.

Red Falcon
Shame you dropped Rescue Fire, Kivatto ... i think its going on well so far for me even though almost every episode felt very predictable

Hope you find happiness with Shinkenger and Decade :thumbs:

Someone is going to have to explain this to me one day: Ninja Storm haters being so enamored over Den-O. This doesn't make a lick of sense.

How much RF have you even watched? There is no more comedy in them than a lot of sentai. I mean if the stories are done well what does it matter? The first RF series was outstanding. I miss it :/

RF's comedy tries too hard to be funny. It's trying to recapture the essence that made Ryukendo work and fails miserably. The comedy in RF eventually degenerates to the bilge you see in many Sentais now.

There is nothing outstanding about Tomica Hero. They way I see it people are desperate to find something other than Sentai and Rider to rally to, and have found this thing because it's on at the same time. Rider at its worst is many a time better than what TH tries to pull off.

Eye See You
They way I see it people are desperate to find something other than Sentai and Rider to rally to, and have found this thing because it's on at the same time. Rider at its worst is many a time better than what TH tries to pull off.

100% backed.

Mad Skillz
There is nothing outstanding about Tomica Hero. They way I see it people are desperate to find something other than Sentai and Rider to rally to, and have found this thing because it's on at the same time. Rider at its worst is many a time better than what TH tries to pull off.
Or it could be that people actually like it. I don't look to Rescue Fire for anything too groundbreaking, but it's a simple, fun show to watch and building up the world started in Rescue Force. The characters are lively without being too over the top, most of the time, I still can't stand episode 6 for the most part, the baddies are fun to watch, the action is still good, so I'll keep coming back for more not because it's just something else to watch.

I find myself watching episodes as they come out, as opposed to Rescue Force where I could let episodes pile on for the longest time before I watched them. And say what you want about most Rider shows, but all I got out of Kabuto was annoyance and irritation, so I would gladly take the Tomica series over it and a lot of other Sentai.

I saw the first episode of the first series and it did not appeal to me at all. Just... no, thank you.

But it's good that so many others like it, I suppose.

Banned
Or it could be that people actually like it. I don't look to Rescue Fire for anything too groundbreaking, but it's a simple, fun show to watch and building up the world started in Rescue Force. The characters are lively without being too over the top, most of the time, I still can't stand episode 6 for the most part, the baddies are fun to watch, the action is still good, so I'll keep coming back for more not because it's just something else to watch.

I find myself watching episodes as they come out, as opposed to Rescue Force where I could let episodes pile on for the longest time before I watched them. And say what you want about most Rider shows, but all I got out of Kabuto was annoyance and irritation, so I would gladly take the Tomica series over it and a lot of other Sentai.

100% backed.

I love Rescue Force/Fire. They are both pretty good shows.

Here what I love about the shows.

1. The music(Now I loved Camino doing the opening themes)(liked the 2nd opening more).
2. The actors(Takara Tomy seem to get good actors(I have never heard anybody really complain about this like they do for Toei's.)
3. CGI-breathtaking
4. The action is pretty cool.
5. The monsters very interesting to me.
6. The henshins(I liked Rescue Force's, but Fire's really unique.)

I got a kicked out of Rescue Force during it's air and I'm currently loving Rescue Fire!!! It reminds me a lot of some the the old Rescue Metal Heroes shows like Sol Brain. Also It brings something new to the table instead of Sentai and Kamen Rider every year. For the record the Recue Force Movie comes out on DVD today with Hiroshi Fujioka as a guest star playing as R0!!
http://fcti.multiply.com/video/item/919/R-0_Presentation