Lurker
I just can't get into the Tomica Hero series because I'm not a fan of the humor. It's stale, unamusing, and boring. THe plots are subpar and the designs make my eyes bleed. The only saving grace is the music. I saw the first two episodes of Rescue Force and quit, and saw the first one of Rescue Fire and stopped. I'm JUST deciding to try giving Go-onger another try, and I'm not totally certain on that even. So will I ever try Rescue Force/Fire again? Probably, but I'm willing to bet I won't like it the second time either. I just don't like these 'comedic' shows.

Raxbait: Hip
I just can't get into the Tomica Hero series because I'm not a fan of the humor. It's stale, unamusing, and boring. THe plots are subpar and the designs make my eyes bleed. The only saving grace is the music. I saw the first two episodes of Rescue Force and quit, and saw the first one of Rescue Fire and stopped. I'm JUST deciding to try giving Go-onger another try, and I'm not totally certain on that even. So will I ever try Rescue Force/Fire again? Probably, but I'm willing to bet I won't like it the second time either. I just don't like these 'comedic' shows.

since you only seen like what, 3 eps altogether? There are plenty of Episodes that arent "Comedic" :redface2:

Raxbait: Hip
Well to you probably, but he might like it. But, since he already dropped it, I dont need to go any further.

Banned
since you only seen like what, 3 eps altogether? There are plenty of Episodes that arent "Comedic" :redface2:

If a person avoids toku series because they don't like comedy in toku, that person will not be watching much toku over all.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Well, Rescue Fire is on the least importance in my downloads so far. I just watch it when I have free time.

Lurker
If a person avoids toku series because they don't like comedy in toku, that person will not be watching much toku over all.

I don't hate comedy in Toku. Yes, I know Rescue Force/Fire have episodes that aren't comedic, but in general that's what it focuses on. That's what I don't like.

Banned
I don't hate comedy in Toku. Yes, I know Rescue Force/Fire have episodes that aren't comedic, but in general that's what it focuses on. That's what I don't like.

How much RF have you even watched? There is no more comedy in them than a lot of sentai. I mean if the stories are done well what does it matter? The first RF series was outstanding. I miss it :/

In Justice, We Trust!
I haven't seen much Toku, I'll admit. But I know this much: if you don't take the series too seriously and learn to keep an open mind about stuff, you'll end up liking it a lot more. Just don't think a series has to be serious business all the time.

has left HJU. Not coming back.

What about Kamen Rider Den-O? Power Rangers Ninja Bullshit Storm?