Jonathan Majors Officially Dropped From The MCU

Administrator
<p>If you’re one of the folks who have been annoyed that Disney hasn’t acted appropriately following the list of allegations against actor Jonathan Majors, your wait is over. A guilty verdict was handed down for Majors this morning, and almost immediately afterward, Marvel announced the actor would no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.</p>

Vic

KISS OF DEATH
I will take this as proof that he is innocent until proven guilty. I had hoped he would be acquitted, but now that he has, it's time to move on. It seems odd to me that some people are relieved that they were right to suspect him of being an abuser, while others are outraged that someone who appeared to be an abuser was found guilty. He should be presumed innocent until a verdict is reached. And he should be treated as such because he is now guilty. Picking a side ahead of time is foolish, especially since we only get to see a portion of the story.

To be honest, I thought his acting was terrible; he was always so funny, and even his "dangerous" parts were just yelling. He is not out of place. He can be replaced.It was extremely difficult to care about Kang, follow the plot, and believe this villain was real.I hope they scrap it and replace Dr. Doom with a more formidable villain played by an actor who truly embodies fear, as Brolin did.

Irish Lad
Disney was clearly hoping for a guilty decision so they could terminate his contract with cause (I'm sure there's some sort of morality clause) and avoid facing Majors' attorney's legal action. Disney no longer needs to be concerned about such a lawsuit, not that they couldn't have won one.

This is a significant shift for the MCU. I've been following Jonathan Majors' Kang with interest, and it's a shame it's come to this. Marvel has a knack for storytelling, so I'm confident they'll handle the situation expertly. I'm curious to see how they handle this unexpected twist. Well, things can get messy in the world of entertainment. Both Jonathan Majors and Marvel will be disappointed. Recasting may be the only viable option here. Let's hope they address it soon and move on with the MCU without too much disruption.

Dark Knight of the Gaming Realm
Well, this mess just became Marvel's biggest villain. I've had my grievances with the MCU, and this is not helping. Maybe it's time for a major shake-up in how they handle their cast and PR. Let's see if Disney can turn this around or if it's the beginning of the end for the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Let me Carve your way
MCU just found their own version of Amber Heard

Wandavision
Ugh, major bummer about Jonathan Majors. The MCU has a knack for keeping things seamless, but changing Kang midstream? Not sure how I feel about that. Fingers crossed they figure this out without messing up the whole Kang storyline. It's been building up for years!

Housewife turn criminal
This Kang chronicle is turning into quite the saga. Legal complexities aside, Marvel's known for bouncing back. They navigated the Thanos aftermath, and they'll figure this out too. Maybe a Kang recast is the universe's way of keeping us on our toes. Let's see what Marvel conjures up.

This situation puts Marvel in a tight spot, especially considering Kang's pivotal role in the upcoming phases. Recasting such a complex character won't be easy, but the MCU has faced challenges before. Let's hope they have a contingency plan or a clever narrative twist up their sleeves.