I can not even begin to explain what wonders behold...

I actually watched all three parts just now, I can't believe I did that. That little LCD screen on the keyboard is amazing, I was expecting it to just show stuff like CPU temp but the fact that it interacts with the game blows me away. I'm no WoW player, but I've always been a little curious about it (I played for a month over the summer, got two characters to lvl 20, then it asked for more money and I said no).
 
I actually watched all three parts just now, I can't believe I did that. That little LCD screen on the keyboard is amazing, I was expecting it to just show stuff like CPU temp but the fact that it interacts with the game blows me away. I'm no WoW player, but I've always been a little curious about it (I played for a month over the summer, got two characters to lvl 20, then it asked for more money and I said no).

What im guessing is when it ISNT in game, it shows CPU heat, etc, but i dont see the need when Vista does that for you.... but yeah im thinking about holding off on fixing up my car and buying this. Ive gone 15 years without driving whats a few more??
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top