James Gunn's DC Universe Will Begin With "Young Superman"

Screw you David Azlav and James Gunn! They keep doing things to anger the fans.

Cavill's performance in The Witcher was among my favorites, but he left the role in order to reprise his role as Superman. It is a double whammy that he was fired from Superman, and I'm sure no one anticipated it after he left his role as Geralt. I sincerely hope that he quickly finds another role that he enjoys or is given the opportunity to do something that will bring him happiness. Good man, good actor.

This is completely ludicrous. Eight weeks after giving Henry the order to claim that he will reprise Superman, they recently told him to once again tell everyone that he is Superman in the month of October. He needs to fire his dishonest manager right away. If The Rock had gone to all that trouble to recast Henry as Superman, just think what would happen if they later fired him. Oh, Jesus, he never seems to have a good day.

Unpopular Opinion: James Gunn is a Gunn director and a gem of a creative person and I am already feeling excited about it and hopefully they can release at least 1-2 movies every year. I could care less who plays Superman, its about the character and not the actor.

This would have not happened if Black Adam is a box office success because it's failure leads to James Gunn getting more Power.