American Song Contest will begin this Monday

Staff member
American Song Contest is the official American version of Eurovision. There are more American States and Territories than European countries, so this songwriting competition will have more episodes than the original. Eurovision has three Episodes. First Semifinals, Second Semifinals and the Grand Finale. Americans used to Ignore Eurovision, but it developed a Fanbase when Netflix made a movie about it. The most recent winners, Duncan Laurence and Måneskin are both able to make waves in the American Music scene. Eurovision has been an event for 60 years. Eurovision was founded to Unite Europe because it was still recovering from the War back then.
This competition made stars out of Celine Dion, ABBA and Olivia Newton-John. Established Artists like Bonnie Tyler and FloRida joined the contest. So it doesn’t matter if you are a prominent artist or an unknown...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
♡♡♡♡♡♡
AmericaVision would have been a better name. I hope this will be successful that it will become a yearly event. Michael Bolton and AleXA will be competing in Week 1.

The rest of the contestants

Jewel, Sisqo and Macy Gray are competing!

It would have been cool if they released the songs by now so they could develop a fanbase before the premiere. In Eurovision, I get to have my favorite songs 6 months in advance. Here we are all going to watch blind.

Rehearsal sneak peaks of the songs. They will be performing this Monday. It looks Eurovision but its weird with all the country singers and rappers involved.

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
I didn't know this thing exists but I want to support Hawaii because it is my bias as I live there.

It is going to be today! I am rooting for Alexa! go Oklahoma! Americans have bad taste in Music if they don't vote for her. I am nervous those boring country ballads and boring raps will dominate. Alexa should qualify for the finals!

Michael Bolton is My Husband, he just doesn't know it yet. I always dream of him having mainstream attention again and I am rooting for him. I purchased 5 sim cards just to make sure I can vote for him five times.The Whipper Snappers better see the talent that he is!

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
Are the songs Available in Youtube now? The show will start in few hours.

Bolton is too Boring, Alexa this is not Rupaul's drag race, Why are you lip synching?

Michael Hueston Deserves to Qualify so him getting the Jury Votes is nice. I am confused with the voting Mechanics, The result might be next week. I will vote for Jake O because I love the futuristic retro he have going on. Keyone is also getting my vote.

Atlantic Records YouTube channel uploaded all of the songs!

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
This song is terribly catchy, I can't get it out of my head. It is a bad song but it doesn't leave my mind alone.