I banged the one I love 'cause I'm sexy like that

Mr. Underachiever

Is not impressed right now...
Pick The Month You Were Born In:

1) (Jan) i slept with
2 ( Feb) - i robbed
3 ( Mar) - i ran naked with
4 ( Apr) - I shot
5 ( May) - I slapped
6 ( June) - I hugged
7 ( July) - I kissed
8 ( Aug) - I needed
9 ( Sept) - I smoked with
10 ( Oct) - I banged
11 ( Nov) - I killed
12 ( Dec) - I ran shirt less with

Pick the day ( number) you were born on:
1 - my " boo"
2 - a retard
3 - the one i love
4 - a homeless guy
5 -a hobo
6 - paris hilton
7 - a toothbrush
8 - a bag of weed
9 - a bowl of cereal
10 - a hippo
11 - a mop
12 - a hottie
13-a crack head
14- a rockstar
15-a ninja
16 - a condem
17 - a teletubby
18 - a sexy B0YY
19 - an East r egg
20 - a snowman
21 - my crush
22 - a spatula
23 - yo momma
24 - Barney the Dinosaur!
25 - the cookie monster
26 - a gangs ta
27 - my boyfriend
28 - the trojan man
29 - my ex- boy/ gurlfriend
30 - my hand
31- a mexican


Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

White - because im sexy like that
Black - because i love weed
Pink - because i still love cheese
Turquoise- because i like to snort cocaine
Brown - because i like shoe laces
Polka Dots - because I am a tranny
Purple - because I'm gay
Grey - because i have AMAZING boobs
Other - because I'm retarded
Green - because that hobo stole my taco
Orange - because i am a mental retard
Red- because I am crazy like that
Blue - because im good in bed
Tye dye- because Im a scuba diver
Graphic- because the gummy bears raped me
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I hugged my boyfriend because gummy bears raped me.

Well, I can blame that on my Superman t-shirt. I knew I shouldn't have bought it.
 
I SMOKED WITH A SNOWMAN BECAUSE I'M SEXY LIKE THAT.


Wow. I didn't know snowmans find me hot. I think I need to cool down.
 
I slapped a sexy B0YY because I'm good in bed?


That is SO gay. :laugh:

The chance of 'because I'm good in bed' to turn up is insanely high since I have like 12 different shades of blue t-shirt in my stuff :laugh:.
 
I ran naked with a rock star because I'm sexy like that.

...yeah, sounds about right. Can the rock star be Lita Ford? :laugh:
 
I ran shirtless with my boyfriend because I'm sexy like that

:laugh: wow
also note it seems a lot of us are wearing white shirts??
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top