Seventeen Member Apr 26, 2009 #12 I ran shirt less with a bag of weed because that hobo stole my taco. :laugh:
KR Hyper Kabuto Like a passing wind... Apr 26, 2009 #15 I smoked with a condom because I am crazy like that. 0_o
Punk #MissionMiami Apr 26, 2009 #16 ultrared said: I slapped my crush because i have AMAZING boobs ....ok Click to expand... I didn't know Pamela Anderson joined HJU. Welcome! :loltongue:
ultrared said: I slapped my crush because i have AMAZING boobs ....ok Click to expand... I didn't know Pamela Anderson joined HJU. Welcome! :loltongue:
Wheatley DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON! Apr 26, 2009 #18 "I slept with a crack head because I'm good in bed." I hope that crack headed lady was hot looking. :disappoin
"I slept with a crack head because I'm good in bed." I hope that crack headed lady was hot looking. :disappoin
DangerDang Pony, please. Apr 26, 2009 #19 I slapped a hippo because I'm crazy like that. Aw, man. That one made sense.
The 2nd Evil Member Apr 26, 2009 #20 I smoked with a sexy B0YY because the gummy bears raped me. Well, we grieve in our own way, I guess...
I smoked with a sexy B0YY because the gummy bears raped me. Well, we grieve in our own way, I guess...