I am being blocked internet access, television and video games from home

If the Step Father is paying for the internet access and the electricity bill then he can do whatever the **** he wants imo.

I hate to say it, but I also agree.
My parents often punish me with electronics when they think I'm in the wrong (sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not). At the end of the day I can't really argue with them as they're the ones who pay the bills.
You have two options; pay towards internet access and electric bills or simply move out.
 
Well why do you think I'm getting into Job Corps and finishing Delta College for one semester?! I am trying to move out the **** out of the house, because if I stay with my parents, then it's gonna get even more crazier for me.
 
Well why do you think I'm getting into Job Corps and finishing Delta College for one semester?! I am trying to move out the **** out of the house, because if I stay with my parents, then it's gonna get even more crazier for me.

That's a good plan. You just have to endure it until then.
 
URRRRGGGHH!!! Family life!!! At it's usual.

I can understand that I have had a problem because I was stressed out from taking too many classes all at one, but I am over now. The fact is that my stepfather was mad at my behavior

So what exactly is it that you actually did. Did all that stress from your classes cause you to do something totally stupid or irrespnsible? (Like smash windows or something) If so then I guess I understand why your step dad went mad enought even to ban you from not only the internet but even all electronics.

But yes, I do imagine it would be terrible having your electronic equipment taken off of you and the only source for entertainment is boring books.
 
So what exactly is it that you actually did. Did all that stress from your classes cause you to do something totally stupid or irresponsible? (Like smash windows or something) If so then I guess I understand why your step dad went mad enought even to ban you from not only the internet but even all electronics.

But yes, I do imagine it would be terrible having your electronic equipment taken off of you and the only source for entertainment is boring books.

Try getting fired from my summer job for taking someone's sandwich at the cafeteria and lying to my parents about that incident.

HAPPY NOW!?! I told everyone that I don't wanna talk about it, but you ruined it.
 
Do your neighbors have wifi that you can use? And do you have a cellphone that has internet browsing abilities? There's your way around that. Other than that, I'd make some serious attempts to get out of this situation bro.
 
URRRRGGGHH!!! Family life!!! At it's usual.



So what exactly is it that you actually did. Did all that stress from your classes cause you to do something totally stupid or irrespnsible? (Like smash windows or something) If so then I guess I understand why your step dad went mad enought even to ban you from not only the internet but even all electronics.

But yes, I do imagine it would be terrible having your electronic equipment taken off of you and the only source for entertainment is boring books.

Hey Mom, how about telling grown people to read. READING IS FUNNNz =]
 
Try getting fired from my summer job for taking someone's sandwich at the cafeteria and lying to my parents about that incident.

HAPPY NOW!?! I told everyone that I don't wanna talk about it, but you ruined it.

You took someone's lunch? That happens at my work too, that's why I don't bring a lunch, I buy it.

So you really want sympathy for that? Ummmm yeah, you got what you deserved dude. I have no pitty for you.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top