Hahaha i hadnt notice it until you mentiont it. But then again wikipedia might reliable its not 100% accurate.
Dude... you just questioned Wikipedia. Now he rests his case.
![]()
I don't even remember his argument anymore, and I'm pretty sure aniking got the answers he needed. And after he started trashing Gundam Wing's (well Gundam as a whole) dub, I don't care for what he has to say.
In Retro's post he said any questioning of whether or not Wikipedia is accurate, and he would rest his case. Now the case has been rested. It's all your fault!![]()
He was just making up crap about it "babying down the plot." But if you watched both the dub and the sub you'd know nothing relating to the plot was changed. In other words he was just spouting libel. It makes me wonder if he even watched any of the Gundam dubs or subs.
Maybe he was referring to the edited (bloodless, swearless) version. Still a stupid reason to say it hurt the plot, but... shrug.
Of which series? For Wing there were two versions of the dub, an edited and uncut version but the difference was minimal. Blood was edited out but not by a noticeable rate like you'd see in a 4kids edit and only a few lines were changed like Heero would say "I'll destroy you" instead of "I'll kill you". Same goes for 0079 and G. But yeah its still not something that would harm the plot.