HJU Picture Thread - Secret Identities: Behind The Helmet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... I'm really getting tired of my hair and I need a change.

I almost always leave choices up to my regular hairstylist who has been cutting my hair for the past three years, but I'm just curious to see what you guys think would be the best color possibility.

hairstyle.jpg


Should I go to copper/rust/redish color, something crazy like purple, or blonde streaks?
 
Personally, I'd go with either the copper/rust/reddish color. Black hair is too common on any Asian (even me, which is why I love to bleach my hair) and has a certain appeal. The problem with it is when it matches the skin tone, especially with a tone like yours and mine (your skin tone is pretty similar to mine). It's also sort of a bit plain and monotone because it's a similar shade to your skin tone.

When you want to color your hair, it's best to choose something that greatly contrasts from the skin color, either something heavily lighter or heavily darker as so it will not blend it.

The blonde streaks give the hair a sort of mix and match look and is greatly accented and more noticeable than solid-color hair (black or copper).

So i think it's best to go with the blonde streaks.
 
Personally, I'd go with either the copper/rust/reddish color. Black hair is too common on any Asian (even me, which is why I love to bleach my hair) and has a certain appeal. The problem with it is when it matches the skin tone, especially with a tone like yours and mine (your skin tone is pretty similar to mine). It's also sort of a bit plain and monotone because it's a similar shade to your skin tone.

When you want to color your hair, it's best to choose something that greatly contrasts from the skin color, either something heavily lighter or heavily darker as so it will not blend it.

The blonde streaks give the hair a sort of mix and match look and is greatly accented and more noticeable than solid-color hair (black or copper).

So i think it's best to go with the blonde streaks.

Hmm... the thing about the picture with the rusted copper hair is it was only dyed in the front half. So, it was copper in the front and my normal black hair in the back :P

I see what you mean about the blonde streaks though. I'll keep it in mind. My stylist hated it :laugh:

She replaced it with this:

cleo.jpg


Sorry, it's pretty blurry, but you may still see some of the lighter color peeking out.
 
Yeah, it's not as noticeable compared to the blonde streaks. It seems very monotone.

...Why...would you have copper in the front and black in the back?
 
Yeah, it's not as noticeable compared to the blonde streaks. It seems very monotone.

...Why...would you have copper in the front and black in the back?

lol, it seemed I was trying to be cooler than I really am :P

There were a few strands of copper at the back of my hair, but yeah, it was still mostly black.

Just looked like my hair was split in half. :sweat:
 
Half and half tends to look tacky if it isn't done right. Take Kamen Rider W. The design is a very simplistic model of half and half, shapely symmetry, but a border is in between to signify it.

On something like hair, it has to be done symmetrical. One side and the other, not front and back.

Ehhh, but that's just me.
 
[HIDE]cid__1029071454.avif[/HIDE]

This was when I used to sport a scarf back in high school. Also, I used to style my hair every day like how Masahiro Inoue changes his hair style every world he visits.

And one of my better looking shots.
[HIDE]cid__0509081839.avif[/HIDE]

Kaji, I know I don't really talk about fashion AT ALL, but those styles you got going on there look pretty good. Makes me wanna be more fashionable. :thumbs: Can't let Jon see this post! :laugh:
 
Wah Angie you so pretty...

Go red streak, Momotaros style :laugh:

Or maybe Urataros blue and try to reel one in? :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top