[DISCUSSION] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Before I work tonight.... I just want to give everyone the heads up that the first episode will start tomorrow!!!! Everyone get ready for the madness, and the following riders be on standby for the American invasion of the Orphenochs.

Kamen Riders... W/Joker, Fourze, Nadeshiko, Ryuga and Aqua.

Now if this was W/Joker, Fourze, Nadeshiko, OOO and Aqua, we'd have most of the Rider Lineup for the new Movie War.
 
That would be OOO.
No, that would be Decade because he has access to every form of every rider.

actually OOO is the ultimate form whore because if you count his mis-match forms.

*see's decade* ....next to decade
 
Last edited:
January 8th thru 15th shall need to have my characters either passed over to someone or NPC till I return as these days will be out of the states on a mission trip. I'd like to note that my absence will take a day prior the given date for I'll be needing to do exactly nothing (unless schedule a shift at my work) and three days after the return given day for I'll need to again recover from jet lag and all.
 
Got room for another member:)

Always have room for the father of the hot mess =P

The GAME thread is open, so it's time to get to work. Start off by living your daily life. The battle won't start until the news comes on about the threats. Before that happens, visit Nami at the HJU lab and she'll set you up with your gear, then the Rabbit Hatch will take care of your location.
 
Last edited:
I felt like I rushed that last bit because I had company over, but here's the details...

- Start your day normally... or have a dream about the World Forgotten.
- If you're a vet, after the sequence, you will have the need to stop by the HJU building.
- New people will make their way to the battle zones, with no idea about what's gonna happen.
- When the battle starts, the vets will take all the available rider gear with them to battle, assuming that this will be no walk in the park.
- The vets will battle first, and will most likely be tossed around by high level kaijin. This will result the rider gears to scatter once they deliver the heavy hit.
- The new people will accept the roles and use the rider systems.The vets will become confused but will either accept or kinda have a hard time accepting them...
- Together, we win.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top