[DISCUSSION] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Matrix of Leadership
Name: Connor Allen
Picture:
ConnorAllen.jpg

Rider Designation: Diend 035961.jpg
Kaiju Diend
snapshot20090723084111.jpg

Returning From Either RPG?: Y
Bio: Connor was one of the first chosen to become a Rider and fight in the wars. He was originally Kamen Rider Den-O and also the leader. He later gained the access to Den-O's back ups, the Vex Imagins, becoming Vex Den O. He and the others defeated the ultimate evil known as Kamen Rider Gaoh, but after a terrible accident happened after the first war, he vanished, and was thought to be dead. He then came back as a darker side of Connor was shown, and became Kamen Rider Sasword.

Finally being reunited with his old allies, the Vex Imagins, he returned as Vex Den O, and returned to the HJU team, but did not re take role as leader, leaving to it to his friend RK. And then...a flash came.

He was home. Back where he was before he went on his second journey. This time, with no remembrance of the wars. It was just all a dream. He is now a Senior in high school, and has gone from worrying about Kajins, to worrying about what college he wants to go to.

He is still a member at HJU, and posts daily and often. He started writing a fanfic of what his dreams were, but never posted it to the site, thinking people would find him crazy.

Living his normal life at home, with his mom and little brother, TJ. Life seems all good for Connor....for now.

But Connor returned to the World Forgotten, and has been running from his brother TJ, still without any memory of his existence in the war. He shortly regains it, and knowing that the War is something more than anyone has believed, agrees with himself that he must go on his own and find out what the war is truly about.

He gains the powers of Diend, the power which in the second war's future, Connor became Diend. Little to Connor knowing his destiny of him becoming Diend, he starts to have problems controlling the Diend powers. THey are much more stronger and advanced then when he was any of his previous Rider. He battles its evil entity, losing control of the Diend powers and becoming the Kaiju Diend. Along with this, he isl battling his brother TJ, while trying to solve the mystery of the war.

Name: Kent Walters
Picture:
nexeus_headshot_001.png

Rider Designation: Vex Den O
11t0py9.jpg

Returning From Either RPG?: N
Bio: With Connor regaining his memories and going on his own Rogue mission to figure out the truth about the HJU wars, Connor knew that his friends, the Vex Imagins needed to have a partner. Neglected to have another partner other than Connor, they agreed and searched for Connor's replacement.

And they found by chance, Kent Walters. Who was forced to become Vex Den O when Connor was injured. Agreeing to fight in the war, Kent was chosen to watch over the Vex Imagins, and knew that someday, Connor may be back to reclaim his title as Kamen Rider Vex Den O.

----------------------

Name: TJ Allen
Picture:
TJAllen.jpg

Rider Designation: G Den-O/Nega Den O(Explained later, sorry I have to claim both)
rx20100319163838.jpg

L5Uld.jpg
Returning from either RPG: Y
Bio: TJ is the younger brother of Connor...but its not the same brother in Connor's time. No, this TJ is 18, just like Connor is now. In this TJ's time, his brother Connor, never returned from the war. This is when Connor went rouge. TJ was tricked into landing into the Rider War, thinking it was a way to find his brother. He found Connor, but TJ was tricked by Dai Shocker to become their ultimate weapon. But, this is when Connor reclaimed the title as Kamen Rider Vex Den O. And freed TJ.

The time line had changed. But TJ did not know how. Because TJ never went home. TJ never received the white flash. Nothing. Everyone was just gone in the blink of an eye. But he was left.

Now TJ has gone MIA, but no one knows that he has. Cause no one remembers TJ. The closest thing is that Connor remembers TJ, but Connor's TJ is only 12 years old, and is no where close to fighting this war. Where is TJ? Why didn't he leave too? Has his time changed? If so, for the better, or worse? And why is he G Den-O?

Last edited:
Just a passing through RP'er
Sorry Keith, but Dark Decade is already taken by Galaxian. IXA '89 and '09 are open though, if you want it.

Last edited:
Matrix of Leadership
Sorry Keith, but Dark Decade is already taken by Galaxian. IXA '89 and '09 are open though, if you want it.

uhm.....I'm not keith. That's Keith Justice, you know, the guy who created the whole website. I'm just the guy who created the original RP :p and I didnt see Dark Decade on the front page....CURSE YOU DUEL!

Well I'll leave the Bios up. I would like Kent and TJ to be set for approval, but wanted to wait for Connor cause I have to find a new Rider for him.

Blasted this meses up me plans

Last edited:
... I feel so stupid... :redface2: I guess that's what you get when you start running on 4 hours of sleep... That and having marching band until 11:00...

I feel so stupid now...:redface2:

Lurker
uhm.....I'm not keith. That's Keith Justice, you know, the guy who created the whole website. I'm just the guy who created the original RP :p and I didnt see Dark Decade on the front page....CURSE YOU DUEL!

Well I'll leave the Bios up. I would like Kent and TJ to be set for approval, but wanted to wait for Connor cause I have to find a new Rider for him.

You can always go with Decade or Diend. Or maaaaybe Sasword.

Lurker

May I suggest Decade Violent Emotion?

I would even be willing to trade Dark Decade for Decade VE.

Pokemon master!
LOL sorry sorry, I've been a little caught up and I haven't updated the front page. Since RK has been awfully quiet... I'm sure you can assume his role as Decade, or maybe Diend? I don't think no one in this RP has used Diend Complete form. lol

and Matrix... you don't need to wait for approval, get your ass in there. =)

If someone does do Complete Diend or Dark Decade, please give me the heads up with the Final Form Ride and final attack ride, I have an idea in mind.