[DISCUSSION] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Matrix of Leadership
May I suggest Decade Violent Emotion?

I would even be willing to trade Dark Decade for Decade VE.

It's up to you. If you would be willing to do a trade that be awesome, but as u did claim him first. Im gonna honor that and let you decide either way. ANd duel said you could be Decade.

Up to you let me know, I can think of something else if you choose to keep Dark Decade

Matrix of Leadership
OUt of respect for Galaxian who rightfully did claim Dark Decade first, I think I'll take up Artic Rivals idea and be Diend. Like the second RP begam, Connor does end up becoming Diend in the future. So it makes sense :). ANd I can work with this.

Matrix of Leadership
He was, but at the beginning of the second RP there was that vision or whatever from the future where I was Diend and Matrix was Vex Den O, idk RK made it up and it was kind of an awesome idea. So Diend works in this case anyways.

Name:Ren Lopez
Picture(optional):
6241a4e8.jpg

Rider Designation(Picture optional as well):
a.jpg

Returning from either RPG: Yes
Bio:
Ren participated in the Second Rider War as Kamen Rider Skull with the assistance of Melissa,a girl from an alternative W World whose father,Terui Soukichi,was a detective which Ren was given the mantle to continue his legacy.
Along the Journey he made new comrades and enemies but
During one of their journeys suddenly he found himself back in his room,It was all as if it was a dream which caused him to forget some things,But there was one thing he didn't forget the Comrades he made and the feeling and responsibility of being a Kamen Rider.
A few years later he is working in a small cafe run by a good friend of his.

Lurker
Grumbles a bit as Diend was taken. Alright well I think instead of having the three riders from my own universe I think I'm gonna just have the male and female one, and so just for now cause I don't wanna reveal her yet I'm going to make another profile. Probably am going to take Agito or Zeronus......hmm will be thinking something up now.

Matrix of Leadership
Someone had mention that DIend was available Demi thats why my bad

Lurker
Someone had mention that DIend was available Demi thats why my bad

Hey he's an awesome rider who spits other riders like they're his play things...why would I be mad over you deciding to take someone that epic? Also I was going to take him if you didn't, and since you did then it's not a problem :D

----

Name: Garret Smith
Picture(optional): Pic
Orphenoch Appearance: Mantis

Rider Designation(Picture optional as well): Kamen Rider Kaixa

Returning from either RPG: No

Bio: Garret grew up in Kansas city, MO and lived a nice comfortable life in a upper middle class family. There wasn't really anything truly special about Garret, but none the less he always ended up feeling bizarre and left out of things. From his family ditching him on multiple occasions, to his friends inviting him to hang out but ditching him at the last minute, Garret just always felt like he couldn't truly trust anyone. Garret's life truly wouldn't change until he turned twenty three, and while celebrating at a bar nearby his house Garret would drink far to much, just trying to forget his sorrows and to hope he'll be able to fall asleep easier drunk then sober while being alone. After leaving the bar and stumbling his way down the street towards his house a man with a black hoody had gotten in front of Garret and held a gun at him saying," Either you give me all your money or I'll have to shoot ya." Garret was to intoxicated to really take the man seriously, but when he felt the cold steel of the gun press against his face instincts took in, and Garret chose fight. After grabbing the man's arm he pulled the man's arm away towards his face and towards the ground, but the thug would begin firing off multiple shots and one hitting Garret in the thigh, and ironically shooting through his wallet. After falling towards the ground cause of the hole in his thigh the man would reach in towards Garret's wallet, but he wouldn't give up trying to fight the man off, but the thug would just pump three rounds off into Garret's chest before taking his wallet and throwing it on the ground when he saw the bullet hole in it.

It would be multiple days later before Garret would wake up seeing nothing but darkness as he couldn't move his arms due to the tight space. Garret would begin kicking violently as his claustrophobia set in, and he would eventually cause the tray to burst open and crash down onto the ground. Garret would look up at the mortician with a strange look and shout," What are you looking at? Also why the hell am I naked?!" The mortician had ran off fearing for his life as he had believed Garret was a zombie, but as soon as his legs and arms began to loosen up, Garret would stretch a bit and looked at the mirror where the scars of the gunshots were causing him to laugh," Hah you got to be kidding me?! I thought that was just a dream." Garret would walk out of the Morgue and would go to the nearest supply closet and find a pair of scrubs. After getting out of the hospital Garret begin feeling a weird sensation, it made him feel as if he was craving something, and once he began wandering around the streets he would find a homeless man sleeping. Garret would look down at the homeless man as his face showed the face of his Orphnoch form and he would soon change into the being he had become. Garret would simply thrust his fingers inside of the man's chest and feel as his life slipped away, but as he walked away the man began asking him for change like he probably did everyday before turning into a pile of dust.

Garret didn't put the death of the man off as anything serious, he felt much better after taking some trash off of the planet, but he still had to figure out what he was. Garret would search far and wide online, and off trying to figure out what he had become, and he just found nothing but dead ends. Eventually an old man would appear at his door with a suitcase, and he seemed to be very panicky as if his life was in danger. The old man would hand Garret the suitcase and tell him," I tracked you down through your IP address, but you have to take this and get out, you can't hide from them forever but you must leave this place now. I don't know how much longer I have till they catch up so get going now!" The man would change into a Orphnoch himself, and would fight off the Orphnoch who were chasing after him before being finished off, while Garret had gotten away. After driving to St.Louis, MO Garret would begin searching around hoping to find more information on what this weapon in the suitcase was, along with what he had become but once he saw the attacks in New York on the news Garret knew where he had to start. The newly born Orphnoch would get in his car and begin heading off towards New York hoping that either the others like him or the ones fighting the Orphnochs could assist him.

Some folks say its like a cloud.
Nice to see the new rp start! I'll make a bio for Faiz when I get off work.