Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger - Talk Up!

It's not that there mad at you for liking the serious stuff. It's just do you get the point of the serious stuff and why they did it?
 
Ok so saw the last episode...although RAW. ANYWAYS.....I LOVE the ending battle!!!

[HIDE]Fighting the "End" words was genius[/HIDE]

Also...while I didn't understood anything....I get why they destroyed their own Robot in the giant battle and that was also smart!.
 
12 episode...

I cant wait to hear that Machine Itassha remix

I feel sad because this awesome series have to end but i had to admit this was one of the best toku shows i watched
 
I was going to make a thread asking for the particulars about the Wakamatsu thing -- I just saw a couple of people commenting on it when it was noticed that his name is now absent from Go-busters.

I haven't seen anything about the Twitter incident confirmed anywhere, so I'm just treating it as a rumor for now. I can't even figure out what Wakamatsu's comments supposedly were. All that is confirmed for now is that Wakamatsu's name is off of Go-Busters as of episode 15. For all we know, the show's first arc was all he'd agreed to do, so he just left because his gig was over.

That said, Go-Busters feels to me like it got retooled a bit during the introduction of Beet and Stag. If it's true that Wakamatsu was dismissed rather than just leaving of his own volition, it seems to me a dispute over some significant facet of the show's production would be a more likely reason for it. Japanese production staffers seem to say crazy stuff on Twitter all the time, and it's rarely taken seriously.

Go-Busters has plenty of known problems. Wakamatsu could easily have gotten dismissed over the poor ratings, poor merchandise sales (if that is the case), or some other production dispute. In particular, I wonder if there might've been some sort of dispute over Beet Buster's casting? Since Wakamatsu's departure coincides with Beet Buster's first onscreen appearance.
 
Ok so saw the last episode...although RAW. ANYWAYS.....I LOVE the ending battle!!!

[HIDE]Fighting the "End" words was genius[/HIDE]

Also...while I didn't understood anything....I get why they destroyed their own Robot in the giant battle and that was also smart!.

Can you explain it to ME, then? My Japanese is tragically limited to a handful of words/phrases, and I can't fathom why they fragged their own Robot, unless it was to prevent it from WINNING, thus ending the show.... *scratches head*
 
[HIDE]I think they want to lose to find a way to escape, its like The Truman show, Sentai style.[/HIDE]
 
I cant wait to hear that Machine Itassha remix

Did the full ver. already came out or is that a future release?

Anyways ep 12! More destruction of the 4rth wall! This show has to be best comedy toku series I have seen in recent memory! It put a smile to my face every week! Thanks for the laughs Akibaranger hope to see again in the future! (Maybe an unofficial team up w/ Gokaiger and Go-busters :thumbs:)
 
Can you explain it to ME, then? My Japanese is tragically limited to a handful of words/phrases, and I can't fathom why they fragged their own Robot, unless it was to prevent it from WINNING, thus ending the show.... *scratches head*

Basically that what they were trying to do. Akagi realized that Akibaranger is all just a TV show and he then realize that the show might be ending due to series of flags being triggered. To make sure the show doesn't end, the team tries to place in unfinshable plolines to make sure it doesn't. Like Akagi's plotline of his romance with Sayaka (Which is resolve by having her becoming a Sentai fan after watching Sun Vulcan). Aoyagi tells the team about her unbeatable rival who suddenly appears and becomes friends with her. Moegi introduces her by confessing her love to
KozKoz
but is resolved easily by said person confessing back. Destroying Machine Isstar was also one of their ways of doing so. They thought if they couldn't end the battle, they couldn't end the show. However the blades that were thrown a few moments before being destroyed ended the battle. This soon caused more flags of triggering the finale. The fight with the End logo was their last chance of keeping the show alive, until the Producer ended literally using his own hands.
 
Wow, Akibayellow is actually kinda cute without all that cosplay crap she puts on.

Also, I'm hoping they'll do a figuart of Delu Knight, I really dig his design, very Rider-esque.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top