Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger - Talk Up!

I loved the part where Akagi-kun was stopping the banner that revealed the info found on the Akibarangers' homepage.:laugh: That was like a "Deadpool" moment where he just actually notice something on the screen.

Well, we're down to the last and final episode....sort of. Here's to our memories of Akibaranger.

P.S. I digged the jackets and the ep. 11 roll call.
 
I loved the part where Akagi-kun was stopping the banner that revealed the info found on the Akibarangers' homepage.:laugh: That was like a "Deadpool" moment where he just actually notice something on the screen.

Well, we're down to the last and final episode....sort of. Here's to our memories of Akibaranger.

P.S. I digged the jackets and the ep. 11 roll call.

Too bad they ditched the jackets at the end.
 
I love how pretty much they used LOTS of Gekiranger references during the fight agaisnt Delu-Knight.
 
If this is the case, then Akibaranger's producer (Hikasa?) must have alot of guts to do this.

Hikasa's already retired three times. He's at the end of his career and has no reason to be worried about Toei's reaction. What's the worst that'll happen? Not getting talked into coming out of retirement a fourth time?

Because I'm finding GoBusters is guilty of exactly the thing they were paying out on here.

Well, it's not like Go-Busters is the only show to ever do that sort of thing. Akibaranger can do an episode about it because it happens literally all the time. It's basically inevitable when you're dealing with a franchise that's expected to drive so much merchandising.
 
Also, Takatera likes being a sarcastic ass on twitter, as was the case for that tweet. I remember he was making fun of Yuji Kishi on his divorce using speed related puns almost immediately after it happened. :laugh:

Wow, what a jerk...

Why's he allowed to get away with that stuff, but Gou Wakamatsu is given the boot from Go-busters after slamming Shirakura on Twitter?
 
Anybody else notice Akagi cop a feel when Malshina was on top of him?

You sly sneaky SOB. :thumbs:

PS: "Surge Mice". I didnt get it.
 
Last edited:
Wow, what a jerk...

Why's he allowed to get away with that stuff, but Gou Wakamatsu is given the boot from Go-busters after slamming Shirakura on Twitter?

He quit working for Toei back in 2006, so I don't think that's an issue for him anymore. What did Gou say about Shirakura?
 
He quit working for Toei back in 2006, so I don't think that's an issue for him anymore. What did Gou say about Shirakura?

Still was low of Takatera to kick Kishi when he was down. Did Kishi piss him off during Carranger or something to warrant that?

I was going to make a thread asking for the particulars about the Wakamatsu thing -- I just saw a couple of people commenting on it when it was noticed that his name is now absent from Go-busters.
 
It's a bit of a shame, I would have really loved to see how the whole "Dr Z wants to get rid of Moe anime" plotline played out. I guess the fact we don't get to see it is the whole point though.
 
Anybody else notice Akagi cop a feel when Malshina was on top of him?

You sly sneaky SOB. :thumbs:

PS: "Surge Mice". I didnt get it.

Yeah I was expecting Malshina to slap him or for some odd reason (well since the directors were changing everything) for her to fall for him or something...

I also didn't get that "Surge Mice"......
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top