A Secret Messenger ...
Doesn't anyone around here play an instrument? You should have someone whip up a opening theme riff or something. Would sure beat just playing a bunch of cheesy anime songs like other podcasts.

boogie woogie feng shui
What can I say? ur sister will do anything for attention.

:laugh: PWN. :buttrock:

NAND NOR said:
Doesn't anyone around here play an instrument? You should have someone whip up a opening theme riff or something. Would sure beat just playing a bunch of cheesy anime songs like other podcasts.

My dad plays the banjo.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Sounds sweet... you should have a segment on martial arts entertainment. :thumbs:

I agree with this man. Martial Arts talk is necessary. :castlerock:

I like the Toku Roundtable idea. Is there any way that some of us can participate? I think it would be cool if different members got on once in a while and shoot the **** about toku.

boogie woogie feng shui
Yeah and I can give everybody tips about how to make friends and not strike out with women.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
We should have a segment one time where Bolt and FK argue whether American or Japanese wrestling is better. It'd be hilarious.

That said, if you want a custom theme, I can whip something badass up in Soundtrack Pro.

Hmm........ I'd be interested in seeing what you got, Venny. Just not here... you know where to post it. I'm waiting on Fayt and the first episode should be up late tomorrow.

And yeah, I'm all for having members on, but again... getting this show on the road won't be easy. JayDog's my producer and that may be falling through once his school kicks in.

Aftershock said he'd pick up the slack, but yeah... getting things going and a working format's the trick.