What are your go-to comfort shows when you need a pick-me-up?

Justin J

Active Member
I’ve been feeling a bit down lately, and I could really use some comforting TV to rewatch. I love series that have a mix of humor, heartwarming moments, and lovable characters. What are some of your all-time favorites that never fail to make you feel better? Any specific episodes or moments that you find especially uplifting?
 
For sure! When I need a pick-me-up, I always turn to "Parks and Recreation." The character dynamics are just perfect, and Leslie Knope’s relentless positivity is contagious. I love the “Two Funerals” episode, it’s hilarious but also so heartfelt.

Another go-to is “Brooklyn Nine-Nine.” The blend of comedy and great friendships really hits the spot. The Season 3 finale with the whole squad coming together for Amy's proposal is just pure joy.

What about you? Any specific moments from shows that make you feel warm inside?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top