justicast5ja1.png

Graphic Courtesy of Fayt

Just recorded it, it's being cut.... and I hope it's worth a listen.

If you wanna follow along with our Net-Vid talk, hit up www.hulu.com and watch the first episode of Total Recall 2070.

It's a work in progress and I'm planning on hopefully doing more direct toku talk, but we'll get there.

I'll post it up once it's ready for the presses. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Wait, so you're doing a podcast? Is it just you or are other people involved?

Me and a guy named JayDog, that you would have seen in the HJU Videos we've made from cons.

I'll work in more HJU regulars, but for now... we're just getting the hang of this.

Soooo..... I need a hand picking out a good opening song. Taking suggestions...... NOW!

Should be something that can be played in about 15 to 30 seconds and be a good opener to get you ready to rock. Video game, rock, anything you can find.

Right now we're using the Sonic and the Black Knight opening them.

Thanks!

Lurker
I wanna join the podcast!!!!!11111 :mad:

Does there need to be a single opening theme? Why not open each podcast with a new song from some Toku show...opening themes mostly at first then branch out?

Not a bad idea.... and one I considered. Especially if I get waaay more than one entry that I like.

But I wanted to go with brevity and consistancy for the opening. In case we actually have listeners, and those that just want to get to the show. Closing the show out with a theme tho wouldn't be a bad idea.

It's going to be more of a geek podcast versus Toku, since neither myself nor Jay are pros when it comes to Toku. But once we get the hang of it, I plan on calling in pros to make a segment of the show a bit more toku focused.

For now, it'll be focusing on Total Recall 2070, Dragon Knight, The Spirit and The Best of '08.

Also, it doesn't have to be Japanese, but still, tow VERY good picks. Keep 'em coming. Cuz I am liking this idea of ending the show with different songs each episode.

wanna hear a joke?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzMM9kfU8-Q"]Princes of the Universe[/ame]