Hayao Miyazaki movies

My Neighbor Totoro and Kiki's Delivery Service are good ones too. And Lap- I mean, Castle in the Sky (:P), that's possibly my favorite one. His Lupin movie (Castle of Cagliostro) is great. And the recent Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea was pretty good. If nothing else, it looks incredible.
 
Thankfully Fiance has the majority of these. I've been wanting to keep watching new ones...but I've just wanted to rewatch the cat returns/Howl's Moving Castle again so badly that I deemed you must watch lol.
 
LOL. Clearly I need to catch up on all of these movies. Thanks for the input guys!!

I'm quite surprised myself that you haven't watched majority of Miyazaki's films yet.

I watched Miyazaki's newest film ponyo on a cliff couple of weeks ago and it was good, not as memorable as Spirited Away though
 
Watch Totoro. :O It's not super deep or anything, but that's been my favorite Miyazaki movie of his since I saw it. I'd really love to be able to see that Kitten-Bus short as well.

And I haven't seen Ponyo yet, but it looks sickeningly adorable, and that theme song was just about everywhere for the longest time.
 
I second seeing Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away, fantastic films

Also was Grave of the Fireflies done by Miyazaki? I'd recommend checking that out too.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top