Your favorite Hayao Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli movie (s)

I don't post in this section often, so sorry if this topic was ever discussed before.

What are some of your favorite Hayao Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli movies? My top three would have to be:

Princess Mononoke

Howl's Moving Castle

Spirited Away

Hotaru no Haka / Grave of the Fireflies. although I watched it when I was just a kid, I cried throughout the movie.

Raxbait: Hip
Laputa/Castle in the Sky.
Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle.

Havent seen all of them (i want to). One day I gotta buy all of them on DVD.....

What is love? Baby don't hurt me
1. Spirited Away
2. Princess Mononoke
3. Hotaru No Haka

Hayao Miyazaki is EPIC. :buttrock:

Raxbait: Hip
Dont know how the veoh player is like, but can you ONLY watch it on the player, or can you actually download it into a file in your computer?

Seeing that it is a full movie, you'll need to download the Veoh Web Player. With the web player, you can watch full movies and download the movie to the web player on your desktop. Other than that, I'm not sure you can DIRECTLY download into a file.

Thank you for the Memories...
Hotaru no Haka / Grave of the Fireflies. although I watched it when I was just a kid, I cried throughout the movie.

Well seeing how the thread is Hayao Miyazaki's films, "Hotaru no Haka/ Grave of the Fireflies" is a film by Isao Takahata, which does the "serious" films for Studio Ghibli. Have to admit though that it is one of the best films to come out of Studio Ghibli, and one of the best war-films out there.

For my favourite Miyazaki film I have a few, but my favourite has to be Spirited Away. Not only was it my first Miyazaki film I watched as a kid, but also the many elements that Miyazaki implements in the film so flawlessly. An instant classic in my opinion.

Other favourites include Porco Rosso, Kiki's Delivery Service, My Neighbour Totoro, Howl's Moving Castle and Ponyo.

1.Spirited Away: First Miyazaki film I saw.
2.Howl's Moving Castle: Alot of people hate on it for being so different than the book, but I haven't read that :p
3.Princess Mononoke: Just badass

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
The only one I've seen is Princess Mononoke, but I keep meaning to watch more of them. I love the composer for most of those, though. Joe Hisaishi is made of awesome. :buttrock: