Forever Knight Eye See You Jul 9, 2011 #24 Dear Algo, Can I touch your penis?. Happy Birthday. Love, FK
musashi03 HEROW Jul 9, 2011 #25 Had to wake him up to ask, he said it's okay as long as you don't bite it off like what you did with dchoc.
Had to wake him up to ask, he said it's okay as long as you don't bite it off like what you did with dchoc.
Blazing Tiger Like a Tiger boss Jul 9, 2011 #27 Never gentle FK is not. You are asking wayyyyy to much from that man. >.>
dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!! Jul 9, 2011 #28 Blazing Tiger said: Never gentle FK is not. You are asking wayyyyy to much from that man. >.> Click to expand... FK is not a man darling... he's a super....:169:
Blazing Tiger said: Never gentle FK is not. You are asking wayyyyy to much from that man. >.> Click to expand... FK is not a man darling... he's a super....:169:
Algo Fonix Actually back this time Jul 9, 2011 #29 Next thing I knew, I was in the hospital. FUUUUU- At least I don't have amnesia!
dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!! Jul 9, 2011 #30 Algo Fonix said: Next thing I knew, I was in the hospital. FUUUUU- At least I don't have amnesia! Click to expand... What happened? FK turned the dial too much didn't he... :disappoin He probably did the purple nurple on you...
Algo Fonix said: Next thing I knew, I was in the hospital. FUUUUU- At least I don't have amnesia! Click to expand... What happened? FK turned the dial too much didn't he... :disappoin He probably did the purple nurple on you...