Keith Justice New Member Apr 20, 2006 #1 Some of my favorite posters of the fandom that don't stop by nearly enough. Happy b-day, guys. :thumbs:
Some of my favorite posters of the fandom that don't stop by nearly enough. Happy b-day, guys. :thumbs:
Sage Shinigami Member Apr 20, 2006 #2 I don't know who these people are, but Happy Birthday nonetheless. :thumbs:
Black Ranger RX I don't have low self esteem. Apr 20, 2006 #3 :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Apr 20, 2006 #4 Man, I haven't seen Tachibana around here for months...
Z-Unit Member Apr 20, 2006 #7 Happy birthday! Wooooo.Yeah.Party.Yeah. I'll buy you guys a lapdance over at Hooters tonight. :buttrock:
Happy birthday! Wooooo.Yeah.Party.Yeah. I'll buy you guys a lapdance over at Hooters tonight. :buttrock:
Michael Joe Red Mask Member Apr 20, 2006 #8 Fayt Linegod said: Man, I haven't seen Tachibana around here for months... Click to expand... even Master P
Fayt Linegod said: Man, I haven't seen Tachibana around here for months... Click to expand... even Master P
S scikaiju Guest Apr 20, 2006 #9 I've see Master P one every so often but he isn't on long any way guy Happy Birthday:happybirt :198:
Igadevil Mr. Kamen Rider Apr 21, 2006 #10 Yeah, I see Master P drop by every so often (wish it was more often, I always get a kick out of his avatar :laugh: ) Tachibana-san seemed to vanish after his trip to Japan...I swear I had nothing to do with it! Anyways, Happy Birthday to all 3 of them! :happybirt
Yeah, I see Master P drop by every so often (wish it was more often, I always get a kick out of his avatar :laugh: ) Tachibana-san seemed to vanish after his trip to Japan...I swear I had nothing to do with it! Anyways, Happy Birthday to all 3 of them! :happybirt