Happy Birthday, Ryoutarou!

Thanks a lot for the replies, everyone. Now to randomly quote people!

...well! I will have a very special message for you in your own thread later tonight.

Ooh thank you, really makes me feel good to know that. Well you won't have to worry about that as I truly hate alcohol. :O Started the day with a glass of orange juice!

...yaaaay that song is good. <3

Thaaaaanks. I've known you longer than just about anyone else and being able to have your friendship has always made me feel good.

...and still no drinking!

Happy Birthday, sir. I've only known you for 1500 years, but it feels like a lifetime.
And it has been a good lifetime, young sir or madam, much better than the previous one where I was a clown, and before that when I was a dandy.

...no one is going to get that joke, but whatever!
...

You always know how to make my inner child spaz over Hibiki. Thank you soooo much for that!

Two years sounds about right. :O Makes me feel really good to have become friends with you, heck, you did a lot to help me feel a bit more up to the task of getting myself into college! So, thanks for that and just for being a kickarse friend. :O
 
happpy birthday ryouchaaaaaaaan!!

maybe i should get out my mic and actually say it to you.

but ohohoh u're not online.........so too bad XD
 
Happi baasudei, Jouji!

It's been one crazy year knowing you, let's hope this year you don't get sick as much. :laugh:
 
:O

well ... u keep trying to call me

but it doesn't work or osmething cuz u have a cheapy plan that thinks that hawaii isn't part of the US
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…