Kyusaku Member Dec 25, 2005 #31 Mihara said: Jesus=Kyusaku's real name ...just saying. Click to expand... Oh noes~! SAVE ME FROM THE INTERNETS!~ It knows my name~!
Mihara said: Jesus=Kyusaku's real name ...just saying. Click to expand... Oh noes~! SAVE ME FROM THE INTERNETS!~ It knows my name~!
ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Dec 25, 2005 #33 Mihara said: Jesus=Kyusaku's real name ...just saying. Click to expand... ...I had no idea his real name is Jesus. I apologize, Kyusaku. :sweat:
Mihara said: Jesus=Kyusaku's real name ...just saying. Click to expand... ...I had no idea his real name is Jesus. I apologize, Kyusaku. :sweat:
Bolt boogie woogie feng shui Dec 25, 2005 #34 It's kind of funny really, seeing as how my real name is Buddha.
H Hariken For The Greater Justice... Dec 25, 2005 #37 Kyusaku said: LOL, Bolt already made a topic for me. http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=5455 But, thanks. Click to expand... Fixed! :buttrock:
Kyusaku said: LOL, Bolt already made a topic for me. http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=5455 But, thanks. Click to expand... Fixed! :buttrock: